THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

put on 2lb this week - I'm gutted as I've been pretty good foodwise and have done my exercise dvds every single day:nope:

Hopefully better next week...

Sorry Vici, been a little busy:blush: Ive updated the few to here.

Well done to all the LOSERS !!!! Come on girlies.....keep at it!

I'm not weighing in this week. normal service shall resume next friday though..

sam*~*louize - (Start 136 ) (Lose 7) -2lb -1lb

uhm week 2 was no loss, and week 4 was 2lb loss please girlies.

Had a good workout in the gym today :happydance:

Everyone sounds like they've done really well :thumbup: Remember most people quit in week 4/5, don't give up now!

No Loss again!!!! I am not surprised though Iv been really bad.....im just no use at dieting!

My weekend wasn't the best either... but not really too terrible. Friday morning I had a big breakfast around 10:00.. bacon & hash browns (not good I know, but I was celebrating the fact that I lost 6 pounds so far!) then wasn't hungry lunch time because it was too early and went to work. I had pizza hut for dinner that night too, but only 2 slices and 2 breadsticks. I've stuck to the diet after Friday, but I think it was just a cheat day!

Went to the gym today, even though I'm sick and felt good though. My throat hurts so bad though :growlmad:

Well done to everyone... you're all doing so very well!!! Just keep going... don't drop out just yet!!

Weigh in day for me tomorrow and after not losing any weight last week I'm hoping for a nice loss tomorrow. I've had a hard weekend... hard because I've been SOOOO good with my food! So it better pay off tomorrow :D

Hope you all have a good week!! xx

i've had a rubbish weekend too :( Good luck everyone for tomorrow :hugs:

Ok, Ive deleted EVERYONE that hasn't weighed in AT ALL. No point having their names on the list if they are not going to play:shrug:

Vici- Just an idea, I think we should do this thing like evry 5 or 6 weekly or we are going to run out of colours to use for the weeks. Maybe we can put the 1st 5 weeks results in a 'spoiler' on front page? And then do a new 'spoiler' every 5th week? So shall we say this is our last week, then get everyones 'new weights' and start again? Do you get me?

That sounds like a good idea jacqui :) so still keep the old loss up but in a spoiler?

I think so hun, lol. Perhaps I'll ;let you sort it out for the end of this month/start of next so i see it first hand lol x

I was thinking girls, maybe we should post what we are looking forward to when we drop the weight to keep us all motivated? :)

I'm looking forward to....

• Looking great in clothes again, and not worrying if I can fit into a size in a shop.
  • Feeling healthy from all the exercise I've been doing
  • Losing my baby tummy and being toned
  • Being able to enter runs and adventurous activities without a second thought!
  • Passing all my TA training comfortably, and not being a typical girl at the back of all the runs!
  • Having a lot more energy, and a better quality of life
  • Having a level of fitness that is easy to maintain, so I never have to worry about getting puffed out from simple exercise again!

That sounds like a good idea jacqui :) so still keep the old loss up but in a spoiler?
yes Nic...so we shall just have a page of spoilers in a few months and the latest 5 week band at the top like it is now.

Ok Vic, I shall do the first one and you can copy me:thumbup:

I'm looking forward to...

Fitting in my gorgeous wedding dress :D

and how about posting a picture up of our ideal body. Either an old pic of ourselves, or a picture we've seen online. Something that shows how we're hoping to look once the weight is gone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->