THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I am not so confident I have lost anything this week! I have stuck to dieting but had one or 2 treats here and there!

I have no idea if it was too many to stop me losing a couple of lbs!

My AF is due like now, so i am feeling all bloaty too, do you all find that AF week you gain weight or is it just a feeling of being fatter?! :dohh:

I'm definately not dropping out... I feel too good to give up. 6 pounds down and I feel awesome! I'm going out tonight and wearing a friends dress - I'll post pictures tomorrow maybe!

I've had my period for almost 2 weeks now (thread in GS about it) and feel all bloaty and everything, but been sticking through it all no matter what and I still feel like I look good. I'm just excited!!

I am not so confident I have lost anything this week! I have stuck to dieting but had one or 2 treats here and there!

I have no idea if it was too many to stop me losing a couple of lbs!

My AF is due like now, so i am feeling all bloaty too, do you all find that AF week you gain weight or is it just a feeling of being fatter?! :dohh:

I find I always gain 1-2lbs on af weeks, It does tend to catch up the next week and I have a bigger loss.

2lbs down for me this week! 35.5lbs gone!

Switching back to WW so I can take Josh to class next week so get weighed on tuesdays, so could I weigh in on a tuesday from now on?

Ive lost 2lb no idea how as ive beeen naughty and Af paid a visit this week x

No loss for me this week.
Im suprised ive not put any on tbh, major chocolate cravings this week!!!

2.5lbs lost. Would have been 5 if AF hadn't shown up :dohh: I'm so close to getting out of the 180s now I have to lose 2lbs next week to get there

well another 1.5lb loss this week.

Have been really good - wish it would come off quicker as not cheating at all!!!!

must try and do more exercise!!

hehe we are all getting AF at the same time!

I am VERY surprised this week, I have lost another 3 lbs which i am delighted with! I honestly thought I would have gained with cheating slightly and AF!

Well done girls! :hugs:

Ok i weighed myself today, and even tho ive had a non diet week..(i was really naughty)
But i styed the samee.
Still 15 stone 4.
Actually, no, i lost a lb as last week i put one on :)

Well done ladies just 1lb for me this week.

1 pound for me. And only one more to go till my pre-pregnancy weight! My pants are beginning to fall off me. =-)

Now updating the list girls :D

Can all you lovely ladies let me know your weigh in days as I am going to seperate the lists so its easier to see who hasn't weighed in :)

O, and 1lb off for me this week. So pleased with that after being 5lbs up after I came home from my op :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->