• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

write me down for 1 pounds. woop dee friggin woop.

1 pound is better than no pounds hun... you are working towards a goal, don't feel ashamed of a loss or even maintaining... it's a process and you're doing well! :hugs:

thanks hun :) im just used to losing weight faster, maybe because i never stick to diet longer than 2 weeks!
but im sticking to this one no matter what!:flower:

I haven't done the best this week... I feel bad, but I know that I've done so well so far. I'm only 12 pounds off my goal and I'm feeling great. I've been sick the past week and a half, so going to the gym hasn't happened since Thursday. I'm just so exhausted and don't want to push it. I haven't really eaten badly though, so I'm hoping to at least maintain.

Keep up the hard work ladies... it gets tough, but we can do it! I'm going to Florida again in 3 1/2 weeks now though, so I'll need to wear a bikini. I'm hoping to be down 6 more pounds by then. :thumbup:

write me down for 1 pounds. woop dee friggin woop.

1 pound is better than no pounds hun... you are working towards a goal, don't feel ashamed of a loss or even maintaining... it's a process and you're doing well! :hugs:

thanks hun :) im just used to losing weight faster, maybe because i never stick to diet longer than 2 weeks!
but im sticking to this one no matter what!:flower:

It's definately hard to stick to a diet... but once you get into it, it just becomes a routine. The important thing is that you keep sticking to it and lose the weight slowly. While a quick weight loss would look fabulous and we'd be thrilled - results show that losing weight long term is best at a pace.

yeah but dont they say the average you should lose is 2 pounds a week?
i lost one pound in 2 weeks? without cheating!

well done on your losses girls! Hows everyone doing?
x

Massive well done girls, keep at it, any loss or maintaintance is fabulous. We can do it :D

Updated to here Jac and PM'd ladies with no weigh in :)

im having a bad week, my stomach feels like its been punched a hundred times, its all bloated, my ribs are killing, no idea why though :S

Well done Shanka, you are loser of the week - you can collect your sig blinkie from the first page xx

My week hasn't been great.

My muscles are still aching from the car accident, so I've been going to the gym everyday this week, but only doing half my workout as I'm pretty fatigued.

My diet hasn't been great either :(

I need a kick up bum too, im still @ circuit , losing cm's, but eating gone mad since weekend lol! Had a night out planned for ages so that spurred me on. KICK M E !

COME ON GIRLS!!

I need a kick up bum too, im still @ circuit , losing cm's, but eating gone mad since weekend lol! Had a night out planned for ages so that spurred me on. KICK M E !

COME ON GIRLS!!

Right, well Blackpool is 5 1/2 months away so let that spurr you on:thumbup:

Does anyone know how much weight you would roughly loose to go down a dress size? x

Weighed in early again due to not having a scale available tomorrow and I lost another 1 1/2 lb. I'm so happy, mostly because I've been sick all week and not been to the gym once.

I'm 1/2 lb away from 10 lbs! and getting close to my goal weight... I'd say this time in March, I should be at my goal weight!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->