THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

No Loss for me again, havent really been dieting this week, stressed with Olivias sleepin!!

I have lost another 1 1/2lb this week
I am at centre parcs for the weekend so expect to gain this week!
Am trying to eat healthy and getting lots of exercise

Updated to here!! :)

Massive well done to all you weightloss girls :D Few gains this week and the thread has gone very quiet :( Come on girls, lets get the PMA up again!!

Vic....I think Ive cocked up cos i weighed in on friday last week and I'd lost 5lbs but on monday I weighed in and put back on 3 lbs cos of weekend:dohh: so shall I knock 3lbs off last weeks loss, or I'm gonna be all to cock:wacko:

Hi girls!! How are you all!!!??

I'm good thanks hun. Not had a very good weekend tho and off to the in laws till Friday so can't see me being very good there either :( O well. I can get back to full exercise next week so it'll be the kick up the bum i need.

How are you? x

cant we have a second and third loser of the week as well? at least then i might get a place someday!

Hi ladies... put on 2lbs this week!! Naughty me having a very naughty weekend!

x

Well done on the losses.

I havent had time to come online lately.

I had a very weird week last week, my whole body was in pain, my ribs were killing, it was hurting to breathe, so no exercise was done, i was extremely bloated (Iv come on i dunno why :S) but anyways, after nice loss week before, ive just been trying to maintain that, i have so no loss or gain for me from last week. I feel all fit and healthy again, 25min on bike this morning, 45 mins doing wii fit plus work out, iv got loads walking to do still today

I have lost nothing!
gutted!...did well all week but spoiled it on the weekend! oh well let this week begin xx

3 1/2 lbs for me this week girls! I'm chuffed with that as we went out for a valentine chinese on saturday night too..:blush:

12 lbs to go before goal number 1!!!:happydance:

I ate pizza all this weekend, I feel like a fatty :rofl:
I'm back to dieting this week though, as I'm determined to lose 5 more pounds before I leave for Florida in 2 1/2 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->