THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

EI'VE lost about 10 and am down a pant size and a half... Idk If there's a difference between uk and us sizes tho

I put on 1lb this week too :( Bit gutted as i've not been really good but def not bad either :( AF is here AGAIN tho, really must get this stupid pill sorted out!!

2.5lb off for me this week :happydance: good luck everyone. x

Grrrrr, im not doing very well!!! No loss for me, and ive not been pigging out :(

why is everyone weighing in? or are you just saying how much you lost so far in the week? :-S
i lost 3 pounds so far. my goal is 6

You are supposed to weigh in once a week Hun, as weight fluctuates dail

why is everyone weighing in? or are you just saying how much you lost so far in the week? :-S
i lost 3 pounds so far. my goal is 6

Because we weigh in on Fridays and some weigh in on Mondays :) I only weigh once a week as weight can fluctuate by as much as 2.2lbs in a day!!

ooooh for some odd reason it hough it was sunday and monday.

well done artic baby!!! hope i beat you! haha doubt it. :D

Hi ladies! Congratulations on your losses! I lost 2lbs this week :)

well done girls....!!

Dunno what my weigh in is going to go like on monday had a few canapes yesterday and a small slice of pizza, and going for a chinese for valentines tomorrow:dohh: Hopefully 2lbs loss would be nice!

1lb again for me this week ... only 3 more to go and im done!! Im officially the same weight i was when i fell pregnant so i know that all of my baby weight is dead and gone!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->