THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I have lost 1lb this week.

yestaerday i had a sneaky weigh in and it looked like i had lost 2.5lb but back to only 1 lb loss today:dohh:

Haven't been online to update, in the last few weeks i have lost 3lb...not bad i dont think! x

I dont know how much i've put on, but i'm now 11st 13lb and have started CD today :thumbup:

hiya could i join in :D just joined ww on monday :D and my start weight was 166lbs and i want to lose 40 lbs i weigh in every monday so my first update will be monday 29th

lost 6 lbs this week woop wooop
only 1/2lb 4 last week

only 1/2lb loss this week
but af due anytime

2lb off for me this week that's my stone off just half a stone to go.
Going to treat myself to some easter egg tonight. :thumbup:

ha ha feel a bit sick now :sick:
You doing well girl that's a fab amount of weight loss.
Well done everyone so far :thumbup:

Hi there
I'm wondering if I can get in on the action of this list.
Here's a little bit about me.
I joined weight watchers this week. I have a ton of weight to lose...realistically...about 70 pounds. But I'm aiming for 30 before we TTC our second child, so I'm hoping we can put that down as my first goal.

My starting weight is...GULP....214. I want to get down to somewhere between 185-190 before we TTC. After the second baby, I'll want to drop more.

Thanks!! My next weigh in is on Thursday.

If you could update me, I lost 12 lbs this past month. :thumbup:

could i be added :flower: I lost 3 lbs this week and my starting weight was 166 thanks :D

I know! I put my name down for the Fat Busters group aswell, there seems to be a bit more action that side!

TBH, i think its better if we all go over there. Theres so few of us left now that are weighing in every week its seems pointless now. What do you all think? x

In the groups section I think x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->