THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

i lost 3lb this week :yipee::yipee:

well done shani (shanka)

you can really tell you've lost now, you go girl :) xxxx

wow! well done girls! some bloody fab losses! Becky you only got 6lb to go. So even to maintain what youve lost is fab hun!

Well done Shanka!

My loss will be quite a decent one this week wooopwooopp!!!

Oooo, you been sneaking a look? x

Right I think im going to give up! I dont think I can do it anymore x
You've done so so well babe, whats up?

i lost 3lb this week :yipee::yipee:

well done shani (shanka)

you can really tell you've lost now, you go girl :) xxxx

Massive well done hun :D

Just a sneaky little one - after Day 1 lol, but im not jumping back on until WI now =]

I'm gutted - 2lb on :cry: Been pretty good this week although I suppose I did only start back on it a few days ago!! And the witch has just left so maybe. God this is stressing me out!!!

another 1lb off this week.
Still very slow but not gains at all!!!!

Really must start exercising to try and get it to shift quicker!!

well done everyone on their losses

you have been through a really stressful time vici and only a few days back on so persevere it will happen again!!

I confused as to what week ive done what lol! But im 9st5 now, which is 126lbs +5lbs = 131lbs.

was 136lbs which was 9stone 10. so total loss 5lbs. must have put 1 on somewhere lol!

blergh. i suck. why bother dieting if im just gonna lose 4 pound a month. missing chocolate :( :( :( :( :( :(

0.5lb off for me today I'm at the half way mark now 5 weeks until holiday would love another half a stone. x

Hi Girls! Congratulations on your losses! I lost 1lb this week, only 3 to go until I am at my goal!
x

Hi Girls! Congratulations on your losses! I lost 1lb this week, only 3 to go until I am at my goal!
x

Hi sorry girls I've had no internet the last few weeks (we moved house) so haven't been able to update my weight loss. If possible can I please get put back up on the list.

Ooh almost forgot - lost 3pounds this week:happydance:

Ok, i lost my way when i quit smoking.
But im back on as of today!!

I weighed in today at 14stone and 10lbs.
(last time i was on this thread i was 15stone 4lbs. - but that was about 5 weeks ago)

So my starting weight is 14stone 10lbs.
I want to lose 4stone so my target weight is 10stone 10lbs.

Could i be readded to the list please?? xxxxx

Well done on all your weight losses girls!

Im still really struggling my body doesnt seem to want to shift anymore :( x

I have officially given up iv lost 6 lbs but cant seem to shift anymore, so giving up for the moment, going to try and keep to this weight though, so you can take me of the list, Hope you girls all reach your goals...good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->