THE BIG WEIGHTLOSS THREAD! **Loser of the month with a massive 17lbs gone - Shanka**

I've emailed someone about it yesterday, but she hasnt got back to me. I really want to do it, but i dont think i can afford it x

It can be expensive - but we took into account all the nights out and takeaways we used to have and thats where we've saved money

Lost 0.5lbs this week god this slow got mothers day on Sunday and I'm going for a meal so going to have to be extra good.
Well done Kim that's a fab amount of weight loss.

well not changed anything but managed to lose 1 and 3/4 pound this week.

Starting weight was 11st 2.

I am now 9st 12.8 and original target was 9st 7 but as it is still coming off slowly will aim for 9st 2!

weight this week is 138.8lb vici

well done everyone else

I confused as to what week ive done what lol! But im 9st5 now, which is 126lbs +5lbs = 131lbs.

was 136lbs which was 9stone 10. so total loss 5lbs. must have put 1 on somewhere lol!

9 stone 5 last week, lost 2lb this week, down to 9stone 3 129lbs

Dropped my 7lbs as wanted, so I'll hang around keeping an eye on you all but will leave weigh in for a bit now. Im still doing circuit training once/twice a week :)

KEEP GOING GIRLIES! Don't slack, get that exercise going too, it's warming up now! It get's easier in summer!

sorry ladies not weighed in the last two weeks been busy moving home and making sure harley got settled in to the new house back on it this week :)

lost 1lb this week and to be honest I think I'm done now lol. Good luck to everyone else with their weightloss!
xx

sorry i havent been around lately.
remove my name from the list :) thanks. but the competition is too much for me. id rather stop weighing altogether. but im sticking to my diet.

Will I be able to get my name readded on here please? As I said already I couldn't help not being able to be online for a few weeks as we moved and we were waiting for broadband to be installed. If not then ok but please let me know, thanks xx

Come on girls get this thread revived!!!!

How we all doing....?

I feel fantastic! Been trying loads of new SW recipes and varrying my diet alot more as I was getting into a bit of a rut!

I'm actually wearing a size (wait for it) 6 skirt today :happydance: not sure how the button will hold up after my lunch though lol

How are you getting on? x

Im not doing to good :dohh:
I just cant motivate myself. Starting CD tomorrow i think though :happydance: x

Size 6 :shock: Jesssus go you!! I'm ok, still at circuit and maintaining weight. I didnt have heaps to lose, so i'm happy where I am! Been a little picky this week :witch:

Sorry girls, after promising to keep the thread updated I proceeded to go get ill :( Been really pants but on the plus side - i have lost 7lbs :D Was 10lbs but since i started eating/drinking again obviously the fluid has returned. Will do a whole last week update later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->