The Birth Story of Our Little Mini Goddess - Pics Added

congratulations sweetie iris is perfect in everyway :cloud9:

enjoy every minute babes :hugs:

oh and well done tim :thumbup:

amazing both of you well done so happy for u xxxxx

Amazing story! Congratulations to you both, beautiful photo's too x x

congrats on little Iris! She is just beautiful. Can't believe she's already two weeks old as well, when did that happen?!

Thank you everyone, I am surprised any of you got to the end of it! :haha:

It really was the most amazing experience of our lives and for all of you who have it to come, you can imagine it as many times as you like but you won't get anywhere near the feeling you actually get - it is like nothing else :cloud9:

Cherish every second of it, all the ouchies and tougher parts too - we can't wait to do it again!! :cloud9:

xxx

Pops that birth story is amzing...you are just wonderful!
I am in tears writing this...
I am so proud of you.
She is beautiful xx

Congratulations...cant believe i hadnt seen this :dohh:

:wohoo: she is GORGEOUS!!

You did amazingly well sweetie well done and well done to boyo for keeping it so calm!! :hugs:

She is absolutely gorgeous Miss Iris Juno Page :cloud9: xx

well done pops! :hugs: she is gorgeous hon! a perfect birth story :cloud9: welcome to life as a family of 3 :cloud9: xxx

i cried at the bit where you looked at each other and just 'knew' this was it! i remember the exact time we did this! the excitement of james' face was amazing :cloud9:

xxx

Wow - what a story! Your pictures are beautiful and you all look wonderfully happy. Glad your little girl is finally here safe and sound xxx

Congratulations. She is completely gorgeous!

I loved your story, especially your attitude to everything (I must try and take it as inspiration), had a tear in my eye when she finally made it into the world!

x

What a beautiful birth story!! She is absolutely gorgeous xx

amazing story, had me gripped. congrats pops, ur little lady is gorgeous!

Ok, well i'm in tears!
What a beautiful story, from a beautiful lady, with a beautiful daughter to show for it!
You did so well :kiss: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->