The Birth Story of Our Little Mini Goddess - Pics Added

i actually cried through most of that :blush:

you all did so well :hugs:

i cant wait to meet her :cloud9:

love your story,

she's truly beautiful, well done pops love to all :hugs:

xxx

Well done hun, she is absolutely adorable :flower: x

aww pops, I have been waiting to read how the birth went after checking for facebook updates the whole 30 hours :haha:

Im so glad you got what you wished for, Little IJP is here safe, beautiful and healthy- its all that matters...

you make a wonderful mummy, congratulations....she really is a little treasure :hugs:

wow... just seen this. i sounds like a mix of darach's and fin's journey into the world. glad you got the birth you WANTED, a safe delivery of your little Juno.... That's the best thing in the world. xx

congratulations so happy for you all she is absolutely beautiful and you look fabulous too what a lovely family x x

That is one cute baby and you look so amazing! I loved reading every bit of it!congrats hun

Just lovely. So nice to hear that it doesn't matter where or how you give birth that its just a magical experience. she's so beautiful too. ahhh, so broody now!

I've just read this again with IJP sound asleep on my lap and got all teary!!! It really is the most amazing thing........so looking forward to doing it all again :cloud9: xxx

Awww hun I thoroughly enjoyed reading that!! Thanks for sharing :D I had the EXACT same experience with concentrated pain in one spot after the epidural - I was in such agony, it was awful, it was worse than before, but it did go after I had it put in again thankfully. Emma's HB also dropped very low so like you I ended up with a ventouse delivery (well, I know you ended up with forceps but they tried ventouse) so all in all things were pretty similar for us!!! You did amazingly :cloud9:

Wow! Someone asked me for my birth story and I couldn't find it then something reminded me of BnB and I knew I would have posted it here!

How strange to be 'back' - the last time I logged in was 6 years ago almost to the day and the little lady that this birth story is about has just celebrated her 8th birthday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->