the boobs gave it away!!!!

aj11

Mama to Ari :)
Reaction score
i just got my digital :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!!

i was getting undressed after work, and noticed a stretch mark on my boob, that was soooo not there this morning...and i knew!!! all the symptoms added up and after faint bfps for the past two days....i got my digital just now!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO congratulations hun!

XXXXX

congrats!!!! been following some of your posts and just want to say that I'm SOOO happy for you!

AJ!!!!!!!! OMG!! IM SOOOOOOOOO pleased 2 see you in here!!!!!!! Yey!!! I knew it!! Preggo buddies!!! eeek, omg this is so exciting...congratulations!!!

get yer butt over to first tri! Altho iv been scanning the threads over there it doesnt seem real still!!

yey! AJ i really am seeew pleased for yoooou!! :hugs: xxxx

oh my gosh!!! thanks so much girls! my husband and i are in shock!! i'm getting a serum test done today per my doctor because my husband just won't totally believe it until that comes back positive!! i told him that if he could feel what was going on in my body he would know!! ;) ;)

congrats have a happy and healthy 9 months x

ok, we got the blood test back, its a positive, but still very early. hcg level is 9, and i figure i am only 14 dpo. so i'm waiting for doctors office to call back and tell me when/if to get it drawn again.

:)

ok, doctors office said it's a very normal early level, the lab also did a serum qualitative test, and she just gave me the cassette, nice dark positive line! it's official, we did it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->