• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The bridge documentry...

Lydiarose

Reaction score
i watched it a few months ago,and it keeps popping back in to my head almost everyday im seriouslly haunted and i think traumatised by it!

has anyone else seen it or seen somthing thats made them feel the same :cry:

it gives me the shivers.

Is it the one about the golden gate bridge? One of the most disturbing documentaries I have seen!

I saw it. i wouldnt say i was traumatised by, it more disturbed and horrified by the "spectators" /passers by who didn't do anything. The one that rattled me the most was they photographer.
it was very sad to watch.

thats the one lou,i knew i shouldnt have watched it but somthing in me had to see it!

its so so so so sad.

Didn't catch it but what was it about? xxx

not on tv girls,netflix and youtube.

wont go to much into it here its about the many suicides each year from golden gate bridge,very distressingxx

Its a documentry/film of the Golden Gate Bridge in America. It is the place with the most deaths by suicide in the whole world.

The doc is a year old filming the bridge in 2004, and you see 26 (i think) people jump. Its very moving, and very very sad.

I saw it on Netflix but decided not to watch it, i thought it'd be too much.

Ive got morbid curiosity in me to watch this but I know it would disturb me
xxx

I watched about 10 -15mins and actually thought it was a bit slow, it is v.sad when people can't see any other way out of their situation than to end it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->