The Budget

P

Pudding-x123

Is anybody going to be watching this at 11:30 on BBC1.

??

No...i'll be at work, no doubt we will all get screwed over some more! theres never anything in it to help 'normal' people its always the rich getting richer...i'll stop there before i go on and on!!

yawn.......noooooo lol sorry
it would prob only p**s me off anyway

might have a look, or at least have it on in the background. I predict a price rise in beer, fags and petrol! The 3 things that make the world go round :rofl: xx

I'll be watching.
If I wasn't depressed enough as it is!!!

Crash Gordon and the budget :(

Its on BBC2 and starts in half hr ...at mo they talking crap lol

Alistair Darling looks like he wishes he were anywhere but there right now! LOL

I am at work but will be watching on Channel 4 news tonight cos they usually turn it into some kind of fight. The people who work will be hit again, so will smokers (like they really want them to stop), people who enjoy a drink on a Friday night (like that will stop binge drinkers or alcoholics because they can always drink!) and people who drive a car (who doesn't need one nowadays!).

Probably be NHS cutbacks so when we are giving birth it might be in a queing system in the car parks! Things are dire in this country, and getting worse, if that is possible!!!

They are going to be bleak for next 5+ years due to the mega debt we have now :(

Its always the drinkers and smokers who get hit isn't it. But if all smokers and drinkers were to stop smoking and drinking the tax on everything else would go sky high coz that where they make there money, that and petrol. Its like the smoking ban came in and alot of people quit smoking and stopped drinking in pubs and look at the state the economy is in now. I'm not saying the ban is to blame for the current state of the economy, it goes way bigger than that but i bet any money that it has had a massive effect. Anyway, i don't know the ins and out of all that kind of stuff, just the point of veiw from a hard working mother xx

Its always the drinkers and smokers who get hit isn't it. But if all smokers and drinkers were to stop smoking and drinking the tax on everything else would go sky high coz that where they make there money, that and petrol. Its like the smoking ban came in and alot of people quit smoking and stopped drinking in pubs and look at the state the economy is in now. I'm not saying the ban is to blame for the current state of the economy, it goes way bigger than that but i bet any money that it has had a massive effect. Anyway, i don't know the ins and out of all that kind of stuff, just the point of veiw from a hard working mother xx

I agree. There was a statistic on Sky news the other day that 4 pubs a day were closing. That is quite alot and it isn't just wee country pubs or whatever, it is some high street chains aswell. The smoking ban isn't only to blame but we had it for a year before down south and it did stop alot of people going out and alot of business were noting problems. Between that and licence costs its not worth their while and just now because the Banks are in debt they are recalling some of their loans. Crazy country!

Gordon Brown is falling asleep behind him :rofl:

I am too :)
Basically its tax rises,tax rises and more tax rises :(

Gordon Brown really does look like he's about to fall asleep like. Him and the woman on the left look like they would rather be anywhere but there right now lol. And the camera keeps panning to some dudes who are sitting nodding like the churchill dog :rofl: I'm actually getting bored of it now to be honest, think i'll just catch the summary later :) xx

:rofl: i love the commentary that you girls are giving!! theres nothing in the budget thats going to help me or my family!! xx

Good news for jobless people under 25,yipppeeee!!!!

Hopefully they don't think there doing right by chucking people into college for useless qualifications. I've got good gcse & a levels, i just need a job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->