The Budget

If you are on £150,000+ a year its 50% tax for you.
Seriously,how many people earn that?
And those that do are already booking their flights out of here! LOL

There saying that extra 5% will raise £1 Billion, thats a lot of people earning over then. But I would be out of here too.

David Cameron's head look like it was going to explode, and I wanted to slap Gordon Brown by the end he just kept laughing (once he had woken up :rofl:) and had a ridiculous smug look on his face.

i work for financial advisers and theres alot of people that are on that amount of money, i think 50% tax is bloody ridiculous for anyone!! The people that are on that will find ways around it, they always do!! The budget is a farce! i think before they start spending half a billion on wind farms that they should try and sort out our economy! and who has a 10year old car can suddenly afford a brand new one just because they get £2000?? people who can afford a new car will just buy an old banger so they can Part ex it for £2k off a new car, its not going to help the people that need the help... hope some of this makes sense! x

i work for financial advisers and theres alot of people that are on that amount of money, i think 50% tax is bloody ridiculous for anyone!! The people that are on that will find ways around it, they always do!! The budget is a farce! i think before they start spending half a billion on wind farms that they should try and sort out our economy! and who has a 10year old car can suddenly afford a brand new one just because they get £2000?? people who can afford a new car will just buy an old banger so they can Part ex it for £2k off a new car, its not going to help the people that need the help... hope some of this makes sense! x

congratulations on your soapbox speech! you go girlie!!!! :rofl:

i think you talk sense :D

xXx

Do they get taxed on bonuses? Cos if not whats to stop them earning £149,999 and then the rest in bonuses?

And I agree about the car thing

I just sold my 1997 fiesta for a measly £200...now you're telling me it is worth £2000?!!!!! Oh Phooey.

Petrol up by 2p in september and 1p every year for 4 years after always people who drive...

My oh can not get a bus to work since there are no bus's that run to a industrial estate in the middle of no where so more money for us to spend on him getting to work to earn money :dohh: no wonder some people dont want to work.

By the way not having ago at people about not working just saying i no a few people who can work that decided not to and live on benefits get more money than us every month :hissy:

Petrol up by 2p in september and 1p every year for 4 years after always people who drive...

My oh can not get a bus to work since there are no bus's that run to a industrial estate in the middle of no where so more money for us to spend on him getting to work to earn money :dohh: no wonder some people dont want to work.

By the way not having ago at people about not working just saying i no a few people who can work that decided not to and live on benefits get more money than us every month :hissy:

Hasnt petrol already gone up by like 4p a litre in the last couple of months (has here anyway)??
Think i might just move to another country! lol
ahh... politics dont we all love it!!?? :growlmad:

I just sold my 1997 fiesta for a measly £200...now you're telling me it is worth £2000?!!!!! Oh Phooey.

Only if you buy a brand new car

Ha ha. True - or I could've held it to ransom for someone looking to buy a brand new car. X

Haha good idea!! i just went and brought a new car three weeks ago!! so i could have payed like £200 and traded it in for £2000?? GRRRRRRRRRRRR...... i am angry!! lol

I think with the car scheme, you have to have been the registered keeper of the car for 12 months to get the £2k...

And isn't it £1000 from government and then certain dealers giving up to extra £1000?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->