The cervix mystery...graphic pictures

angel11

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

If any of you are as curious as me, and/or wanted to know how the cervix actually looks (not a diagram), then you would be interested in this site.

Note: this is graphic and it is actual pictures of a cervix but it definitely helped me understand how it all looks etc. (I understand things better with pictures :haha:)

Visit this site My Beautiful cervix

I can't decide if I'm intrigued or disgusted :haha:

But thanks for sharing! :D

@StarKatie - had the same reaction at first, but then I got quite intrigued by it. Amazing how the human body works. (still wouldn't check this site out prior to having a meal) :haha:

Just a note to all the curious people. The site is called "My beautiful cervix" and all the pictures on there has been supplied by people willing to "donate" their pictures as part of research.

NONE of those pictures are actually my cervix....just in case anyone perhaps wondered. :dohh:

:dust: to all!

Really interesting, thanks! Those swimmers have such a small hole to aim for!

My OH isn't impressed because now I'm trying to get him to take pictures to help me figure out whether my cervix is open or not! :haha:

I seen this before its gross but very interesting! yet i still dont understand high,medium,low, firm,medium,soft, open,closed :rofl: xxx

I am not that much grossed out about the CM parts (I studied as a vet :haha:). I am a bit grossed out about the part where they approach AF. That looks a bit grim.

I can only (actually that is a lie) I CANNOT imagine my DH ever volunteering for taking pictures of my cervix. At least I understand what they mean with regards to open or close (there is actually a picture there where its open).

@lipsty - so true. If only we could put little lights and roadsigns up to help them along the way, this TTC business would be so much easier.

I checked out the site and found it a little gross but it is good to be aware. So thanks for posting! lol :winkwink:

I think it's amazing and a great resource for women to understand their bodies better.

I think my husband would take photos if I asked him to, but I'm sure there would be lots of laughter during the process! No matter how enlightened/open-minded the parties may be, it would probably still feel rather awkward to have a camera lens trained on one's nether regions!!

@carine - I definitely agree with that. With some persuasion I think my husband will probably also volunteer to look, but I don't know whether he would want to take pictures unless it is only for our eyes :haha:

But I think I might end up laughing more than he would.

I agree though that no matter how gross, it is still very interesting to see and read up on. It makes you understand the whole process and how intriguing and complicated and perfect it all fits together. Makes you appreciate it so much more.

Lots of :dust: to all.

Dr Oz showed a cervix on his show yesterday, was very interesting, he also showed one with cervical cancer and what the cancer looked like. thansk for the interesting photos

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->