The Change?

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Hmmm... well since I had double-trouble I've been getting menopausal symptoms specifically night sweats and hot flushes. Just like when I was down regging for the IVF.

Is this a normal post-pregnancy thing? Could it be a post IVF thing or is it the change?

LOL the change??

I shouldn't think so sweetie! .... I'd say tis your body ajusting its hormone levels back

xxx

Had thought I was starting with the change before we started IVF as I'd had some night sweats :wacko: 34 is a bit on the young side but it'd be just my blummin luck!

I was (and still do occasionally) getting hot flushes after I had baby. I recon it's just your body getting back to normal.

I get these a lot as well. I'm 37 so I'm putting it to the back of my mind instead of doind anything about it. I don't want this yet! I want another 2 kids!!! :hissy:

I'm getting them too, I just thought it was the weather lol.

Cx

let me know girlies when we need a new section :rofl:

I'm sorry ... me bad I couldn't resist >>>

(after wine teasing me) :baby:

let me know girlies when we need a new section :rofl:

I'm sorry ... me bad I couldn't resist >>>

(after wine teasing me) :baby:
Humph! Charming!!! :roll::rofl:

Anyway, you won't need it just yet. :finger: Thankfully!

I asked HV today and she said all the sweats are breast-feeding related and not the change after all. It's quite common apparently tho not everyone gets it.

Are we all bf?

No.:blush: I had such a bad experience with Kayleigh that I couldn't even bring myself to try with Charlie. I'm still not facing facts though!:hissy:

My friend and I were just talking about this the other day. Her daughter is two and ever since she delivered, she's had night sweats. I had the same thing after my first child...went on for months, but not with my second one. I've never missed a cycle in my life (pregnancy) until recently. I missed June, July and should start around August 2. I have a feeling it's not coming. lol I had my tubes tied in 98. I've taken a couple of pregnancy tests..BFN and I bought a menopause home testing kit...BFN. I have no idea what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->