The changes to look for in CM

Graceyous

Mom to 2 & 2 Angels x
Reaction score
Found this on You Tube for anyone (like me) who wasn't really sure what changes to look for in CM pre-ovualtion. What’s cool is it shows actual pictures!

https://youtu.be/szk6ntndvys

OMG :shock: I clicked the link at work :blush:

love it :haha: it's the real stuff too!!!! i started laughing even before the video started properly.

jax, might send hubby the link, he's at work too :haha: he's an expert on everything else so why not cm.

love it :haha: it's the real stuff too!!!! i started laughing even before the video started properly.

jax, might send hubby the link, he's at work too :haha: he's an expert on everything else so why not cm.

:haha::haha: Dare you!!!

Just realised Sumat you're gonna be testing on my B'day, it's gonna be a good day for both of us:thumbup: xXx

Just realised Sumat you're gonna be testing on my B'day, it's gonna be a good day for both of us:thumbup: xXx

i have a good feeling for you two :hugs:x

Dependent when i ovulate i will either test on Oliver's birthday or my own in November :thumbup:

i have a good feeling for you two :hugs:x

Dependent when i ovulate i will either test on Oliver's birthday or my own in November :thumbup:

ladies, october has got to be our lucky month. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks Graceyous, although the books I've read have told me what to look for, I now know what it looks like!

Sparklie

hehe the things we have to test ;)

Thanks for your post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back