The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

I know I cannot believe four of us it just goes to show clomid isn't the miracle drug everyone thinks it is... It is for some but not for many!
Yes definitely they're not palming me off with ivf I'd rather try everyother route before wasting £5000 a time...
Well I hope u feel better soon Hun i really do x

Hi prettynpink29 I'm sorry to hear you have a massive cyst but they do say they do just go away on there own so try not to worry too much. Why do the cysts occur during ovulation if you had a + surge and stuff. I don't really get it either especially being on Clomid. I have to wait also because I have just finished my Provera bleed and not seeing my FS for another couple of weeks. I've decided to start taking this all in my stride because the last thing I wanna do is obsess and panic it's taking too long. Hope you feel better soon x

hey so its cd 10. and i didnt notice many symptoms besides the horrible headache on cd 7!. but anyways. started temping. tomorrow will be cbfm and opk day :)

wow, its crazy that 4 of us are doing natural cycles this month! so clomid is not the miracle drug like you said scerena! i was praying that it would be though! I try not to get hung up on how is it possible to ovulate everytime and time it perfectly and still no trace of a BFP?! ugh, its hard to trust in Gods plan sometimes but i must. So this cycle is natural and i'm on cd 13 and i feel like i might be ovulating soon, please please! lol! I have had some ovulation pains but they are not as intense as what clomid gave me. I started temping this cycle so i can see if i do ovulate..i'm really hoping i do! I have 1 1/2 weeks until the FS and i am really curious what they will have us do. I'm not interested in ivf at this point and will not be for many years...

Teddybearpug- yay i hope you ovulate Hun :)
I'm cd6 today do you reason it's too late to start temping as of tomorrow morning for this cycle? And does it have to be the same time ad I wake up at all different times during the night thats why I haven't bothered before x

Teddybearpug- yay i hope you ovulate Hun :)
I'm cd6 today do you reason it's too late to start temping as of tomorrow morning for this cycle? And does it have to be the same time ad I wake up at all different times during the night thats why I haven't bothered before x

i dont think i started temping until cd 6 or 7 also. I figure, its worth a shot. I also wake up several times a night and go to the bathroom so idk if it affects it or not? i just started this month and am trying to make sure i take my temp at the same time everday...i record the time too, and just make sure you get at least 3 hours of sleep before you take your temp. But i have read that as long as you are consistent, there will eventually be a pattern. So yeah, you should definitely try it! I hope we ovulate on our own this month!

Same here Hun :)
What time do you take your temp? And does it have to be the same time? Soz to ask questions I know you're new to it too xx

Same here Hun :)
What time do you take your temp? And does it have to be the same time? Soz to ask questions I know you're new to it too xx

i usually take mine from 7-730 am because thats what time i usually get up for work. I have found that the weekend i am waking up around that time too,so i take my temp and go back to sleep!!

That's my problem- sometimes I just keep waking up my sleep is so interrupted I'll give it a go though x

@Pretty, I am so sorry about your cyst...Hopefully it will go away naturally since you are taking a break from your clomid and you wont need any surgery... Good luck to you hun... :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck to you other girls that are going natural this month, I hope you ladies all get your BFP's this cycle!!! :dust: :dust:

Quick question: Did any of you girls have longer overall cycles as a result of clomid. I am waiting on my period to come or a definate BFP, so I am in limbo land for now.....:wacko: So my question is if anyone went from a short cycle to a longer one than before they used to use their clomid??? Thanks in advance for your feedback!!! :winkwink:

Hey sorry I cannot help i was lucky to get af before i started clomid I would sometimes go months without af... Thanks for the good luck and gl to you too :) x

As you all know from my sig it took 6 months on Clomid to be blessed with my son. I don't think Clomid works in all cases but if the root of the problem is ovulation then you stand a pretty good chance. It was only from having a m/c that I became super obsessed with conceiving again. When on Clomid (I was not a member then on here lol) I had no lh test strips (didn't even know they existed), no temping, nothing! I really do think that when you stop panicking and getting stressed at symptom spotting it will just happen. I have found myself in the past couple of months getting worked up about all this TTC stuff but from now on I'm gonna relax and stop worrying and observing every symptom possible. My advice to all of you is to chill out, stop fretting and have hope. I've read some fantastic books on TTC and they all stress that 'stress' is not good or worry for the body. I might never get pregnant again, who knows, I hope this isn't the case but I gotta be positive :)

@Pretty, I am so sorry about your cyst...Hopefully it will go away naturally since you are taking a break from your clomid and you wont need any surgery... Good luck to you hun... :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck to you other girls that are going natural this month, I hope you ladies all get your BFP's this cycle!!! :dust: :dust:

Quick question: Did any of you girls have longer overall cycles as a result of clomid. I am waiting on my period to come or a definate BFP, so I am in limbo land for now.....:wacko: So my question is if anyone went from a short cycle to a longer one than before they used to use their clomid??? Thanks in advance for your feedback!!! :winkwink:

i usually have an 11 day lp. with clomid it ranged from 11-15 days! i hope this helps you!

Thanks for the feedback girls...I did some research online about the topic and it sounds like alot of girls using clomid did have longer cycles...so i have a bad feeling that AF is just taking her sweet time getting here and will be arriving late.. to try to tease and trick me so i can get my hopes up and start thinking this will be my month.....:nope:

I can't believe this is happening to me. I now have a new left sided 5cm cyst. So the pain the last few days wasn't ov. My last op was only 2.5 weeks ago. Seeing the consultant tomorrow but feeling scared and also like maybe this is a sign to stop ttc and think about other options.

I can't believe this is happening to me. I now have a new left sided 5cm cyst. So the pain the last few days wasn't ov. My last op was only 2.5 weeks ago. Seeing the consultant tomorrow but feeling scared and also like maybe this is a sign to stop ttc and think about other options.

Awww, Oh no hun....:hugs: I am so sorry!!! I hope that things get better for you soon. :hugs:

Omg beanhunter :( I'm so sorry! I had a 3cm cyst and it went with my af- how big was your last one? I'm so sorry to hear that hun if you need me just message me ok... Let me know what the consultant says tomorrow Hun xxx

Last one was 6cm. Sat trying not to cry. Can't concentrate and can't think about anything else. Reckon they will want me back on the pill but also scared that they will say I can't have anymore treatment now I've had 3 cysts. So fed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->