The clomid thread- if you take clomid please join and ask questions and get answers

They say u should ovulate 5-10days after your last pill x

ali you should star testing 3 or 4 days after your last pill hun x x x

has anyone heard of being on clomid for 6 or 7 days instead of 5? if so what were the results?

ive been told they can do longer time frames at a lower dose to get more mature eggs? is this true?

thanks heaps

my last 2 cycles i did 3-9 and it made my eggs alot more mature than just 3-7. So it worked better for my body, but i was also on 100 mg. Are dosage are you doing?

i am on soy atm and taking it days 3-9 as they said its for a more mature egg taking the extra couple days, but im off to see my doc on friday and she is putting me on clomid next round if i dun conceive this one so just trying to get as much input as possible,:yipee: did you O later? or the same? and how many follicles/eggs did you have and sizes etc =) sorry for all the questions, just want to make sure im prepared in case, thanks a heaps :dust::dust::dust:

i ovulated later on cd 18 and 19 on the 3-9. When i was taking it 3-7 i ovulated cd14-15 so it made a big difference on o date. With the longer days i had 3-4 size 23mm+ eggs each cycle with excellent progesterone. On 3-7 i only had 1 decent follicle at 18-19mm. If i were you, i would ask for 7 days instead of 5 and then they can adjust it down if need be. good luck!! I'm currently waiting for FS appt and having a natural cycle, but i'm still feeling the effects like i'm on clomid, so i think my body is working!

I take Clomid 50mg CD5-9 and it makes me ovulate on CD16. I ovulate on CD19 without Clomid. Hope that helps.

Well girls just had it confirmed that I didn't ovulate :-( So I have to take provera again then I am on to 100mg clomid, the dr wants me to wait until cd35 do a hpt just incase and then if neg start provera...........I am cd 27 today and just want to get on and try again, but he scared me by saying about waiting until cd35 just incase i have ov late or anything, what would you do?

Hi ladies.

I have a burning question here. I have been eating a lot, when I said a lot I ate every few hours and I am still hungry. I never a foodie before, I can go from morning to evening without meals but this month, once I awake, I am already thinking about what's for breakfast. An hour or two before lunch, my stomach growling for food. After 2nd meal, about two hours later, I scavenge fridge for food. :blush:

I am afraid I will obese soon and hurt my chances to get pregnant :nope:

Is this Clomid's effect? I had Clomid from Cd2-Cd6. Currently on CD22, DPO 9 :shrug:

Anyone feel like this? At the moment of writing this, I am hungry again!! :wacko:
Clomid makes me eat like a horse!

Hi everyone,
Im a bit scared! Please help. Im now on cd16 4th round of clomid 100mg and no +opk yet, did have some brown ewcm yesterday but thats gone now too.
I ususally get stomach aches/pains when im building upto my +opk (normally cd14) but this month since cd14 i have had really bad sharp pains down really low and a bit of throbbing on the left side (side i normally get the pain) and i just feel bruised, when i sit or dtd. If i ie down and feel around my tummy it feels quite sore. It has never felt this uncomfortable before and im worried its something serious? Its no ovulation because i have not had a +opk, unless i missed it but have been testing twice a day??! :shrug:
Im really disappointed i have not got my +opk, clomid usually works for me...
Please dont read and run:nope:
Any advice welcome x

Maybe it's just going to be later this cycle? I've had some freak outs when I got close to when it should be positive and it was still negative. Are you testing in the morning or afternoon. I've alway been told to test late morning or early afternoon but I've tested as late as 7pm and gotten my +opk. I've also had one instance where I had bad opk tests! I double checked the same urine cup with another brand of test I had for next month and it gave me the + when the others said no!

Hi ladies :hi: may I join this thread?

I just spoke to the dr and she is sending me in an Rx for clomid as we speak. As of right now I am on CD 48 with no sign of AF. I have never been regular. I have taken 4 hpt's and all :bfn:'s. She also sent in an Rx for Provera to get me onto a new cycle. I am going to :test: one more time on Sunday and if its a :bfn:, I will start the Provera on Monday.

I am not sure how long she will have me on Clomid but did say she is starting me off at 50mg. She said I will need to come in for an ultrasound on the 2nd cycle to make sure its working. She also said its pretty rare to conceive on your first month of taking Clomid.

Any thoughts? Suggestions? Warnings? Comment? All are welcome and appreciated :flower:

Hannies-i gained about 7 pounds since i started clomid 4 months ago, so it is definitely a side effect. I honestly didn't feel like i ate anymore than i normally did. It also made me bloated and i can tell that my stomach is going down now since i've been off of it. I'm hoping the weight will come off easy....fx'd!

Hi Lily7, that is certainly a good idea as I had a couple of very late ovulations. Don't think they were quite 35 days but around CD32 I'm sure I ovulated once and AF came about 10 days later so keep testing.

Thank You Ladies for all the kind words!! You are all so sweet:hugs:

Today AF is here full force.. The blood is still brown, but I have bad cramping and it is definitely AF.. I remember my doctor telling me that it might be a weird period because this is my first "real" period since my procedure (we counted my last period as June 30th, when I had my HSC and HSG because he had "cleaned out" my lining).

Anyways... I am confused what to count as cd1 now... Yesterday morning was when the spotting started and it lasted all day, but only would see it when I wiped or put a tampon in.. But today it is full force.. Is today cd1 or yesterday?? I am going to be taking clomid 3-7 again and want to make sure I start it on the rite day.

hi ladies
looking for advice. I am on my first round of clomid 50mg but also having injections of Gonal F on days 5, 7 and 9. i go for a scan on day 10 to see if there is any follicles. Having read other posts it seems most folk get 6 months of clomid alone do you think this will boost my chances. plus it seems like my hospital will inject me with the hormone to kick start ovulation, but do i still need to test myself with ovulation strips???

Well girls just had it confirmed that I didn't ovulate :-( So I have to take provera again then I am on to 100mg clomid, the dr wants me to wait until cd35 do a hpt just incase and then if neg start provera...........I am cd 27 today and just want to get on and try again, but he scared me by saying about waiting until cd35 just incase i have ov late or anything, what would you do?

I am so sorry that you didn't ovulate Lily7:(
Did you take 50mg last cycle or 100mg??

Hi Pretty, hope you are well, I took 50mg last cycle which was my first. What mg are you going to be taking this cycle?

Hi ladies! I'm having troubling uploading a picture, so I'll just try to describe it. I took my first round of clomid 50 mg CD 3-7, and started opk's CD8 because I just couldn't help myself. I'm now CD and the line is getting significantly darker. It's not as dark as the test line yet, but a lot darker than any other time I have tested. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but the line getting darker seems like a good sign? I'm nervous that I wasn't going to ovulate at 50 mg, but I'm getting more hopeful that it may work. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Hi Pretty, hope you are well, I took 50mg last cycle which was my first. What mg are you going to be taking this cycle?

Thank You! I am feel the best I can at this point.. Kind of disappointed that I didn't push to have the progesterone this cycle.. But I am trying not to think about the "what ifs" and look forward to this next cycle..
I took 100mg last cycle which was my first also.. I will be taking 100mg again this cycle, and will also be taking progesterone (after ovulation I think?) and possibly a trigger shot.

Hi ladies! I'm having troubling uploading a picture, so I'll just try to describe it. I took my first round of clomid 50 mg CD 3-7, and started opk's CD8 because I just couldn't help myself. I'm now CD and the line is getting significantly darker. It's not as dark as the test line yet, but a lot darker than any other time I have tested. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but the line getting darker seems like a good sign? I'm nervous that I wasn't going to ovulate at 50 mg, but I'm getting more hopeful that it may work. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

When I am getting close to my + opk the lines on the days before get progressivly darker, maybe 2 days before the + test. It sounds to me like you're going to O soon.

Good morning ladies.

I took my clomid on days CD2-6. I am on CD12 today...did a opk yesterday CD11 and got 1 bold line and 1 faint line and according to the instructions that means its negative. My question is must both lines be bold? Coz i was so excited when i saw 2 lines...bt when i read the instructions was highly disappointed. Pity it was not a pregnancy test :shy:.

today i hav also experienced some mild pain on both sides of my abdomen...hopefully that means i am ovulating today OR soon.

I pray that i will hav a :bfp: coz i am also getting frustrated. So Jessie777 i knw exactly hw u feel.

I hear you. But I got a dark line last
Month not that it matter for me because I was with hubby and no BFP Just a BFN last month. Don't get it. I also take my temperature so I was able to confirm I did ovulate. But I don't know if the eggs were mature enough my dr won't monitor me with ultra sounds but at least he will check to see if I ovulated this month I have a appointment on aug 15 which will be cd 25. So we will see what my result will be. I bought pre seed this month tried yesterday and will use it every other day fingers cross.

Hang in there just make sure you have some mommy and daddy time two days or a day before ovulation it helps to have the little swimmers there already waiting lol

I wish you the best of luck girl. Hang in there

:dust::dust::dust: to all the ladies[/QUOTE]

hi !!!!!!!! i'm glad i found this thread.

I'm on clomid and didn't O till today CD18. Usually I tested it will be on CD12-13. I'm worried I dont for this cycle :dohh: Anyone can advise

I am on CD13 today...did another OPK yesterday and again negative.

Anybody on the same cycle day as i???? Are you ladies also very very tired. I put my head on my pillow and i am fast asleep??? Is this normal???

:dust::dust::dust: to all the ladies non the clomid train

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->