the comparison between baby head pressure and contrations?

sera

Reaction score
:hugs:hey ladies!
so i am sitting here and i tell ya what! OWW! I am gathering what i am feeling is him moving slowley down into my pubic region.. but it is taking my breath away... Do these feelings of the baby moving down and the pressure of him.. are they similar to contrations? i am 3/5ths engaged and 38 weeks.. so i gather too he may come at any time.. i can feel and see him moving but just wanted to know if what i am feeling is anywhere near what a contration feels like?
cheers lovely ladies! :hugs:

I'm exactly the same as you, also 38+1. Get lots of tight pressure from her, but not sure what's her moving and whats not.

No answers but I've wondered this very same thing!

they say a contraction is more a period pain with back ache aswell? if that helps

Contractions are like period pains (at the start anyway) that goes the whole way around instead of just low in the front. They'll be accompanied by your uterus going solid (like a BH but much stronger, and the WHOLE of your stomach, not just parts like they are with BH.)

thanks ladies! i was getting soo much pressure when i was asleep.. kept waking up every hour and a half to go to the toilet and i thought i was going to wee the bed and took me forever to sit up.. when i finally stood up OMG the pain was sooo sore! if contrations are worse than that honestly God help me!!! :(

contractions are more painfull but you honestly forget all the pain as soon as its over :flower: its amazing how we cope :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->