The conjuring!!

sbl

Mum of 2
Reaction score
How many of you lovely ladies have been to see the conjuring?
I am bricking myself about seeing tomorrow night and oh has just checked up the true story part of it and its totally freaked me out!
So is it really bad girls??

I really liked it and I love movies.It's worth seeing if you like horror movies.

I saw it last wednesday and its defo worth seeing if u like horror movies xx

I am waiting to see it when it comes out on DVD, as on Saturday afternoon DH and I watch a movie (often a horror one) with my BIL, and we can comment on it more than if we go to the cinema.

I wonder if its going to be really good, or just one of those films that look good on the trailer and then is crap :haha: I laughed at the bit on the trailer when they said "the world wasn't ready for this story til now :D )

But I do love a good scary film!

I didnt get to see it in the end as mil was sick and she was meant to babysit. It will be 2 weeks before we see it now as we have a party friday night.
Calm it could be on dvd before we get a chance too!!

I went to see it last week, and it was pretty scary! Especially as it's based on a true story :/ there are some genuinely jump out of your seat bits :argh:

I saw it! :thumbup: I liked it and I did jump a few times. But it wasn't scary enough to have me checking behind doors when I got home :haha: Those are the ones I like!

I saw it! It was brilliant but it wasn't so scary that I was imagining things at home. But I did jump once or twice during the movie!

it was okay... but once you've seen one ghost film you've seen the all

a seen it last week yeah it was really good a enjoyed was a few jumo out ur seats a hid underneath my covers in bed haha.

I really want to see it! OH said it sounds just like another Amityville.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->