• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The countdown is on!

Hoping4Four

Reaction score
I'm 34 weeks today so only a couple more weeks before I inflate the birth pool and prepare our living room for the birth! We need to move some furniture found to fit the pool in comfortably, and I need to give everything a good clean because my nesting instincts have well and truly kicked in!! :haha:

I am so excited!! Anyone else planning a home birth in the next few weeks?

No-one else looking forward to a home birth in the next couple of months?

I got my home birth kit from the community midwives yesterday. She came round for a home visit and went through a checklist of all possible complications and reasons for hospital transfer. I'm not in the slightest bit worried about that though, I know what can go wrong and it's not like I haven't given birth before! She was very supportive of my water birth and a physiological third stage/delayed cord clamping.. That seems to be becoming the norm round here anyway.

I'm very happy and so excited to be 37 weeks tomorrow. Birth pool will be set up and baby can come any time :)

I'm planning a HB but not until January. Our first was a HB too and it was such a good experiencd I'm really looking forward to it this time. My MW will deliver from 36 weeks at home so I will be super excited when that gets close. I'm 27 weeks now so that's only 9 weeks away which doesn't sound like long when I say it like that! Of course LO was 10 days late so I'm not really counting on being early!

Hope it goes well for you!

Hey, im home water birth hopeful :) got everything ready and in place, just a waiting game now haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->