The Crack-Pot: Recipes for your Crockpot fix!!

Stew is started! :happydance: Late, I know :blush::dohh: I haven't decided if I'll let it stay over night, that would be easier to skim the fat, but as late as it is I probably will :thumbup:

Stew is delicious! I made all the changes except I kept with the Chipotle Chili powder and it's yummy! :thumbup: I had to cook mine for about 8 hours, I'm thinking because I may have chopped the potatoes a little too thick. After taking the layer of fat off I added more Chipotle and Italian seasoning. I was a fat and happy mama last night :haha:

I don't know how this will turn out. I don't have a recipe and kind of threw in stuff as it sounded good.

It is supposed to be a Latin style shredded pork and peppers. I say Latin because there are elements from many different countries here. It isn't Mexican, or Cuban or any particular country.

Pork loin with bone, tomatoes, green part of green onions, two fresh jalapeños, one Dried red Thai chili from my parents, one ghost pepper from my brother, green part of five scallions, Turkish smoked paprika, Turkish hot paprika, "American" paprika, "American" chili pepper, chipotle pepper, cilantro, cumin, sumac, salt, white pepper

Waiting on the masa to incorporate the water fully so I can press the tortillas. Who knows how this will turn out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
sounds yummy, let us know! I was just thinking about the stew I made. I have some in the freezer, thawing some out for the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->