The Crazy Christmas Crew thread!

I was in Superdrug yesterday and near the til there were little packs of Christmas shower gels, a pack of three with Father Christmas, Rudolph and a snowman - 10p!!! I picked up a handful :haha:

Damn pinterest, making me miss the Grotto soooooooooo bad!!!

We did them last year and will this year as well! I am so excited to start planning, buying and making! Eeeeeeeeeek!

Dunno why buy last night felt like Christmas. Random comment from me but just thought I'd share lmao xxx

I got my first christmas decoration class booking from a group today and I'm off out to a WI to talk tonight and hopefully get some more bookings for my Christmas craft classes.

Ah that's fab hun....ooh and you've got a christmas blog...off for a peek :)

I picked up tons of gorgeous cotton yarn to knit wash cloths, going to make baskets full of cloths, soaps, beauty stuff for the mom, MIL, sister, etc.

my local town centre published there little autumn/winter magazine thingy and it had dates for christmas light switch on, got butterflies in tummy lol

my local town centre published there little autumn/winter magazine thingy and it had dates for christmas light switch on, got butterflies in tummy lol

I can't wait for that comes out here, unfortunately it wont be for ages though.

It is depressing, I really hate summer. I'm epileptic and pregnant and the heat is killing me. Roll on September so the Halloween and Christmas preparations can start!

I did get William another Christmas present, it is so cute -
https://www.amazon.co.uk/WOW-Toys-R...OONI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1344237768&sr=8-1

I just need to work on not giving it to him early.

By the way if anyone else buys Wow toys the prices on Amazon seem to be down at the moment so it is a good time to buy. I'm sure they are going to shoot up again before Christmas.

This one was nearly £30 a few weeks ago -
https://www.amazon.co.uk/WOW-Toys-F...0?s=toys&ie=UTF8&qid=1344237888&sr=1-10-spell

I had a £10 voucher I got for doing surveys so I managed to get it for £12.38 and have put it away for his birthday.

Have you got lots of presents already? I'm trying to remind myself it's only august. That wow stuff looks good will have to have a look xx

So far I have four presents for William

A Handy Manny Singing Toolbox (I got on sale)
The Wow Ambulance (was cheaper than usual)
A Melissa and Doug fishing game (I actually got with the intention of giving it to him for his birthday but it was clear he was too young for it so I put it away for Christmas)
A book called Rainbow Sea (a second hand bargain in perfect condition)

I have also got him a Little People Father Christmas to give him in December because I am worried it will sell out nearer the time.

The Recycling truck is for his birthday which I know is ages away but that toy is cheaper than I have seen it in ages plus I had the £10 voucher so I got it now.

Aside from William's stuff I have just got my husband's blog made in to a book which I need his co-operation with so it isn't really a surprise. It knew it would take ages for him to read through and edit it the way he wanted to so I had that done early. That has just been ordered today.

I try to buy a little each month to spread the cost especially if I can get it cheaper by getting earlier.

Have you got lots of presents already? I'm trying to remind myself it's only august. That wow stuff looks good will have to have a look xx

Don't panic, it is really early to be buying and there will be more sales nearer the time. I am just not doing well in the heat so am stuck in the flat a lot of the time (due to the risk of seizures if I get too hot) so doing the Christmas shopping cheers me up.

Youve got quite abit. I'm desperate to start especially know I've found the other Christmas threads, I thought it was really quiet in here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->