The Crazy Christmas Crew thread!

I love this thread, I thought I was the only person who started planning this early.

I have already started writing William's Christmas list.

Good Morning Ms. Hakuna Matata,

Thank you for thinking of L.L.Bean today.

I can see you really want to get a jump on your Christmas Shopping! When you say "Christmas merchandise", do you mean things like our Christmas Stockings, Gingerbread Houses, ornaments? If so, not until October, early November.

If you were asking about winter items in general, late August.

Please let us know if we can answer any more questions for you, we are always happy to help! We appreciate your continued loyalty to L.L.Bean Ms. Hakuna Matata!

Sincerely,
Deb W.
L.L.Bean Customer Service

Early November?!?! I want to buy a personalized stocking now!

This is the one year im excited about xmas now :), I just wanna make it totally perfect all day :/ aiming high but im sure ill achieve my dream xx

LO chooses his bedtime book each night, last night it was his musical Santa book :haha: I feel in such a Christmasy mood today, first the book and now the miserable winter like weather! Tempted to get my snowman mug out and make myself a hot chocolate!

Haha do it!!! :) It's definitely hot chocolate weather :)

LO chooses his bedtime book each night, last night it was his musical Santa book :haha: I feel in such a Christmasy mood today, first the book and now the miserable winter like weather! Tempted to get my snowman mug out and make myself a hot chocolate!

So what is everyones favourite christmas book to read to their children.
I love the Grinch who stole Christmas by Dr Seuss

I'll be watching this bit to make a list :)
The only Christmas book that was ever read to me was the night before christmas or nativity story from the bible :)

looking forward to the grotto opening again!!! hurrrrry up :D

Lucas doesn't like being read to but my favourite Christmas story when I was little was the Nutcracker :D

I ordered my first Christmas present! I found the Handy Manny talking/singing toolbox on Smyths online for £25 and just had to get it for him. When he had his preschool induction tour the was one in the room for the older children and he was obsessed with it.

Unfortunately he is in the younger children's room for another year so he wont get to play with it at preschool so I decided he needed one for home :happydance:

They had other things on there on sale or special offer if anyone is bargain hunting. I didn't get any other toys but I got a half price cup for William and half prices dummies for the new baby.

I ordered my first Christmas present! I found the Handy Manny talking/singing toolbox on Smyths online for £25 and just had to get it for him. When he had his preschool induction tour the was one in the room for the older children and he was obsessed with it.

Unfortunately he is in the younger children's room for another year so he wont get to play with it at preschool so I decided he needed one for home :happydance:

They had other things on there on sale or special offer if anyone is bargain hunting. I didn't get any other toys but I got a half price cup for William and half prices dummies for the new baby.

Awww I bet his little face lights up when he sees it! :hugs:

I got my sons christmas clothes yesterday. :haha: I already have the babys pj's stashed away and big giant teds for the both of them in a big box on top of my wardrobe. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->