The Crazy Christmas Crew thread!

I didn't do christmas eve packs last year. I want to this year though, so I will be looking out for ideas when the grotto opens. xxx

I've learnt my lesson from making snowman soup last year :xmas13:

We should have 'how to make snowman soup as a sticky..x

I'm hoping to do one for my little girl, even though she'll only be just I've a year old, lol!

I thought I was a very christmassy person, but it seems like I still have a lot to learn!!! but it looks like I am in the right place to learn lots from you Chri:happydance:stmassy crazies

I have officially started my Christmas shopping this year! Two months earlier than last year - get in :haha:

After the discussion of Christmas stories I decided to hunt down my favourite Christmas book from when I was little, I found it on ebay for 99p practically new and so I've bought it for Lucas! Buzzing :happydance:

I don't do a Xmas Eve pack but I'll be looking out for something nice to make for the family for a small Christmas Eve present each. Last year I spent ages making snowman soups and while everyone liked them, no-one bloody drank them :lol:

It was this one! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160768736154?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
It has four stories in it - A Christmas Carol, 'Twas The Night Before Christmas, The Little Fir Tree and The Nutcracker. I've been in such Christmassy mood since it arrived :haha:

We have two versions of the night before christmas for tegan, a more "adult" one with more grown up pictures and a childrens one. I read it to her every night for the whole of december last year, can't wait to do it again this year

Just in case it helps anyone the Early Learning Centre has 20% of Happyland and free delivery. I am not sure what sets are included but I know a lot of people on here like it so I thought I would mention it.

If anyone is in two minds about getting it for Christmas for a toddler I really recommend it, we have the very similar Fisher Price Little People sets and my son loves it. It covers half his room which is why I am not buying any more!

What's everyone's favourite Christmas songs? This is mine -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI6EIL06jSU

Anyone doing Magic Elf this year? I'm thinking I'm going to make ours. We didn' do it last year and I'm well excited!! :happydance:

it was in another christmas thread hun, Jenny Wren made it. I can see can I get the code from my siggy but didn't work the last time I tried haha :)

FYI - Christmas falls on December 25th this year. Start planning! :dance:

I got William a Christmas thing! Even though I promised I wouldn't be getting any more Little People things I just had to get it, it is so cute.

Little People Santa -
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

I am going to give it to him with his advent calendar to hopefully introduce the concept of Christmas and Father Christmas (he is autistic so it will be hard to explain to him). Hopefully he will like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->