The Crazy Christmas Crew thread!

Yep,its our plotting place for getting ready for bugging the admin next year!haha.xx

WAHHOOOOO it's almost christmas YEAY woooooot

Feeling very christmasy today been planning the christmas menu :) shopping to get the bits for lunch tomorrow how exciting!!!! oh and I put one of the presents next to the radiator that contains chocolate DOH! Guess I will just have to eat it hhehehe

^^ :haha:

I made the massive mistake of putting Lucas' presents out early, thinking he's too young to bother with them. So far they've been stood on, jumped on, ripped, thrown and had milk poured on them! :dohh:

Hello. :xmas3:

we asked last year for it to be open all year and we also asked for a special occassion section so which could cover birthdays, other religious festivals etc.

That would be a great idea. After Christmas I am on to planning DS's birthday gifts in May. Plus, I always like to talk about Halloween.

Is april still the best time to start bugging the mods to open the grotto?:haha:

What will we do when they lock us out of the Grotto :cry:

v XXX

I can't wait :happydance: BB is so going to crack first...how long before we see her in here?x

Better get used to being in here :) I'm determined to make a start and be prepared for next year especially as fx'd I'll have a LO or be heavily preggers by then :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->