• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Crazy Christmas Crew thread!

There should deffo be a celebrations and occasions section on here. Jess is 4 in June (!!!) and I will be planning a family party for her. I can't believe my baby is gonna be 4 this year :cry:

I'm taking my dec's and tree down tomorrow :( cant believe this christmas went so fast x

Nic I feel the same, my baby will be 6 in 3 months time :( xx

:hi: thank you harveysmum for pointing me in this direction :hugs:

Hope it's ok to join in :hugs:

I have a party to plan for Saturday, it's going to be Isla 1st birthday :cry: I am so upset, I do not know where all that time has gone, she has been an absolute pleasure :happydance:

We are having a little party with 5 of her little friends and the lady from the singing and music group we attend on Thursday's is coming to sing for her.
I will be the one crying in the corner :dohh: lol.

my LO won't be one till September but i have already bought all his birthday prezzies hehehe needed something to plan.. OH b'day is on the 25th of Jan and I haven't a clue about that :(

I am avoiding taking down decorations - I don't want it to be over just yet!

Ella's1st birthday in 19 days - ekk where has the year gone.

We are taking our decs down tomorrow - Steve goes back to work Tuesday and I refuse to do it in the evening after Fran's gone to bed lol. To be honest I just want to get the toy box back downstairs and tidy my living room up a bit hahaha!

Fran's 1st birthday is in 27 days and I'm so freakin' excited! Her cake was ordered 4 weeks ago, her invites have been printed and are ready to post out, I've just picked the pattern and fabric to have a dress made for her, the room is booked and her presents bought - just need to get some decorations and plan the food :happydance:

room for another lol:flower: cant believe thats xmas over and done with :nope:
i took my tree down on the 1st i was thinking when i put u up next year i will have a 1 year old standing by my side excited then i remembered the year b4 i was pregnant thinking omg i'll be a mummy when my tree gos up 2011
yeah so tree down pulled juniors travel cot /play pen out as hes cralwing now and pulling himself up on anything in site so i no hes safe when i need 2 pop 2 the loo ect.
i loved the grotto all the ladies in there were so nice hope ur all well and wish u all the best for 2012 :hugs: xx

Hey ladies, I forgot about this thread. Well Christmas is gone from my house, I actually feel a little relieved to be back to normal. Dan will be 14 next week so we will be going for dinner and having a little tea party for him, he doesnt do birthday parties anymore and will be going paint balling with his friends at the end of the month :(

So I dont get to plan a birthday party until Oct. when Dec will be 5 !!

Ive got to start thinking about Harvey's soon I guess...I'm not doing him a birthday party,because no bugger turns up :cry:

We have Ella's party on the 21st, i have written invites but then realised we are busy until after her birthday on the days we would usually see her friends so have send out messages on facebook. The hall is booked, just got to buy food and decorations etc. Any food suggestions would be useful, there will be 14 under 18months, 3 8-10 year olds and loads of adults.

Our decorations are still up, they really need to go down soon but it will mean Ella's first christmas is over :(

Right now I am sat watching her play with her toys and can't quite believe I have an almost 1 year old - where has the time gone

Morning ladies :) How are we all this morning ? xx

what kind of thing will u have for LOs birthday? im not sure what 2 do for my sons 1st bday in april ideas welcome :) xx

What does he enjoy ? Is there any programmes that catch his eye ? For my eldest we had a TellyTubbies 1st birthday because he loved them, for my youngest we had a joint Halloween party for his 1st so it was just Halloween costumes.

Some Ideas
a Gruffalo theme
a blue 1st Birthday theme
A jungle theme
Winnie the Pooh
Mickey Mouse

oh i love jungle i mean junior will love jungle lol u think its worth having a birthday party for a 1 year old. i wondered about maybe asking the girl iv been keeping friendly with (her sons 6 weeks yonger than my son) if she wanted to take the boys swimming or 2 jumping jacks then have a cake and family 2 my house if it was like when he was born id be laughing it was so warm lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->