The Crew

Yayayayayay! :yipee:

Shiny new group thread!

Ooh hello posse! Can't wait to be bump buddies with you all :)

And may I just say, if you hadnt noticed from my subtle ;) signature, if any of you ever consider cloth nappies and want the knowledge, I'm you girl :D

Hopefully we all have a nice short TTC journey xx

Jen - My experience of cloth nappies working in a nursery was, how shall I put it.. Less than pleasant (though very economic and environmentally friendly I know) and VERY messy! But I might give it a whirl I suppose :p

Maybe we should have a little like, introduce yourself bit?

Jen - My experience of cloth nappies working in a nursery was, how shall I put it.. Less than pleasant (though very economic and environmentally friendly I know) and VERY messy! But I might give it a whirl I suppose :p

Maybe we should have a little like, introduce yourself bit?

Was JUST about to suggest that!

Yes, everyone introduce themselves. :)

And Ella when the time is here, I can help you achieve a more pleasant cloth experience, should you wish :)

Where are the other members of the posse? X

Ok i'll start!

I'm Vicki, i'm 20 and my partner and I are TTC #1. We have been trying since January :)

Ooh Jen I'd like that! Sorry been trying to lure everybody to this thread haha!

Vicki! I like that name :)

I'm Ella (as the name would suggest :rofl:) I'm 19 and OH and I are trying for #1. Been trying since, uh, today? :dohh:

So my introduction :wave:

I'm Jen, I'm 22 and umm.. 4 months.

I have two little darlings, O who is 3 and L who is 18 months (their full names are in my signature but didn't want to put them here as they're very individual and if anyone googles them for any reason...)
I also have a history of miscarriage, my most recent being in November :cry:
I am newly married to Alex who I love and adore and couldn't be happier with :D
I have just switched job from working at a fetish company doing admin and sales and stuff to being a cloth nappy advisor for the council!

I am super broody, Ophelia is going to be at preschool from September so we figured now was a good time to TTC as I'll have more time to spend on a newborn :) I'm kind of charting, kind of NTNP.

Feel free to ask any questions about me :)

I'll be adding The Crew btw. :)

Jen what's it like doing admin for a fetish company lol?

I'm mega broody this week. I'd love a little boy but i'll take what i'm given :baby:

Congraulations jen! I didn't realise you got married! :wohoo:

I'm so sorry about your MC, fingers crossed for a sticky bean! :dust:

I can see the natural progression from a fetish company to cloth nappy advisor ;) :p

My intro was rather short so if anybody has any questions then I'd be happy to answer! But I'm really not that interesting haha :p

It was really rather fun being a fetish lady but I've been doing it for 4 years and i was just struggling to fit childcare around it whereas with the new job they just come along :)

That is my little guy, he's piratey,aaaargh :)

I'd love another little girl although like you Lubbird, I would be thrilled either way! Any thoughts on genders Ella? Xx

Thank you so much :)

I am so annoyed, according to FertilityFriend i ovulated today (although I dont think I did), Alex has been away since Wednesday and not back til Sunday night, its not going to happen this month is it :( x

Erm, I would prefer a girl but obviously not fussed either way!

Lovely speaking to you both ladies.. Need to entice more ladies this way! I'm off for tonight though.. Me and OH are being lazy in bed and start as you mean to go on and all that.. ;)

Have a good night ladies! Speak soon xx

Thank you so much :)

I am so annoyed, according to FertilityFriend i ovulated today (although I dont think I did), Alex has been away since Wednesday and not back til Sunday night, its not going to happen this month is it :( x

Crap isn't it :( I don't see my fella until next wednesday and i've just finished my most fertile period!!! It's not gonna happen for me either.

Erm, I would prefer a girl but obviously not fussed either way!

Lovely speaking to you both ladies.. Need to entice more ladies this way! I'm off for tonight though.. Me and OH are being lazy in bed and start as you mean to go on and all that.. ;)

Have a good night ladies! Speak soon xx

Bye hun i'm jealous you get to BD lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"