The Crew

Aw. Lol.

You need a pregnancy ticker Helena! Congratulations to the others girls for their kids! :)

I'm avoiding even thinking I'm pregnant until I'm past the 10 week mark, tbh. Not really ready to get....attached. I will though!

what has everyone been up to?!

I got married in January on that morning found out I was pregnant. Sadly, miscarried at 8.2 weeks in February. Just found out I'm pregnant again the other day. And am moving to San Diego. The movers come tomorrow and I leave on Tuesday. Very excited and nervous!

So sorry for your loss, but congratulations on your new pregnancy and getting married.

I have a little boy now who's 5 months old, and I'm getting married in July :D

Coincidently if you go back to page 181-182 I said it was my third Clomid cycle and I was testing Friday. Well I got my positive that month but miscarried.

A few months later I got pregnant with my now four month old son! And I have been married two years this month!

Other ladies?

got my results back today. Hcg is 17 and progesterone is 4.4. I'm VERY early, but not overly confident. I have another blood test on Monday. We shall see!

Wow, this thread is proper old skool!

Keep up to date with katherine still :hugs: :D

Congratulations on your little boy Rach! :flow:

So sorry about your m/c Helena :( ... But congratulations on your wedding and hope this bean is lovely and sticky for you! :dust:

Eeeek, so much to catch up on! I just turned 21 in March and celebrated with a trip to Amsterdam and came back pregnant :blush: :rofl:

Aw. Congrats people. This is quite old. I can't remember when I last posted on here. I found out I was pregnant with Noel in November 2011 I think.... gosh that's a while ago! We're now thinking about when to try for number 2. :haha:

We're also thinking when we'll try for number 2, but I doubt it will be for a couple of years yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->