The Crew

Hey everyone, can i join?
I'm ally, i'm 24 and have been ttc for 2 months, i live in Cornwall but have moved recently from the midlands. I miss shops! I'm cd 20 ish and have been feeling sick since thurs, though don't know whether its just all in my head since i've been reading up on everything! I've never had regular periods so i have no idea if and when i ovulate.

Sorry, what's zumba?

Hey Allyson :flower:

Good luck! Hopefully this will be the cycle for you then! :)

Uhh, zumba is like a new dance fitness kinda thing.. They do classes at my gym! I'll be back on later to chat but my class is at 11 so I better be off! Ttyl!

Of course you can join Ally, welcome :flower: Your wedding is really close! Have you finished all your planning? Oh and where in Cornwall are you, anywhere near me? Have you thought about getting some ovulation tests to figure out when you're ovulating? X

Ella I've heard loads of good things about zumba but like Ally said, what does it actually involve? Glad your mum is being supportive!

Hey Allyson :flower:

Good luck! Hopefully this will be the cycle for you then! :)

Uhh, zumba is like a new dance fitness kinda thing.. They do classes at my gym! I'll be back on later to chat but my class is at 11 so I better be off! Ttyl!

You answered as I was typing asking what it was :dohh: Have fun!

Of course you can join Ally, welcome :flower: Your wedding is really close! Have you finished all your planning? Oh and where in Cornwall are you, anywhere near me? Have you thought about getting some ovulation tests to figure out when you're ovulating? X

Ella I've heard loads of good things about zumba but like Ally said, what does it actually involve? Glad your mum is being supportive!

Yeah, all planning done, just the paying part to be done. I'm quite close to Hayle, where are you?

My Husband to be thinks we should try for a bit before getting out the opk's. i may just buy some anyway, what he doesn't know etc! :thumbup:

I just got married really close to you 2 weeks ago in Marazion! Where are you getting married/ having the reception, might be where we did it! But we actually live in Plymouth so you're like an hour and a half away :(

I can see what he means, we are trying to keep it as chilled for as long as possible, just a little bit of charting :)

I just got married really close to you 2 weeks ago in Marazion! Where are you getting married/ having the reception, might be where we did it! But we actually live in Plymouth so you're like an hour and a half away :(

I can see what he means, we are trying to keep it as chilled for as long as possible, just a little bit of charting :)

We're actually getting married in Coventry, where we're from, so probably not the same one :winkwink:

Why did you get married in Marazion if you live in plymouth? We planned all ours before we moved, but I would have loved to have been married down here, its so pretty!

Hi Teresa and Emma!

Really hoping you get that BFP nice and soon Teresa :hugs:

As for cloth and working mums, I've done it and know many who have but I think in those kind of circumstances you really really have to want to make it work if you know what I mean? And not everyone wants to, it's just not a priority for everyone. (Not saying that as an insult if it sounds like that,everyone has different priorities with parenting)

I have had the worst nights sleep ever. Feeling like a zombie right now. *yawn*

Here in the states, daycares as we call them require the use of disposables. So really it would be pointless for a working mom to even attempt it. They also require all their bottles premade etc. They have a lot protocol here and it does get annoying that is why I say as a working mom, I couldn't do it. I also am legally blind so I can't drive myself to and from work. OH generally drops me off so my working hours are 7:15 until 5:15. There are days I could leave earlier but it really isn't safe for me to take the public transit. I have to be really desperate to leave early LOL.

Afternoon ladies :wave:

Zumba was SOOOO tiring! But I definitely burned off the banoffee ice cream sundae I had yesterday so it was worth it lol!

Yum!
I just had a chicken breast with pepper and cream cheese for lunch, and i dont feel so sick now, eating helps!

wow I just barely had breakfast here
lol...now got a cranky boy b/c he couldn't go with daddy to get the oil changed in the car.

I'm totally having symptom hallucinations! I'm going crazy! Hows about you?

Glad your family are being supportive Ella, i dont even want to tell mine to hear the lecture ill get :nope:

Talking about food im starving! Think ill order a pizza :happydance:

Glad your family are being supportive Ella, i dont even want to tell mine to hear the lecture ill get :nope:

Talking about food im starving! Think ill order a pizza :happydance:

Not telling the inlaws. My mom is very supportive and knows how much I want another one but then again....4 years ago I sat in her house crying because all I wanted was a baby and didn't seem like I could have one.

My step MIL is so selfish and is so proud of her grandduaghter b/c she isn't going to have kids because they are too "expensive". However, her grandduaghter that she is so proud of is 26 and about to get married for the third time...yep someone to be proud of alright!!!

I really can't stand her! She said so many out of the way and disrespectful things to me while I was pregnant with James, it was almost like she didn't want me and OH to have a child of our own b/c then my FIL would have a grandchild outside of her family...UGH!! She gets under my skin and so materialistic!!!

Morning ladies! Hope you all had a good night :)

Can't even describe how much I'm aching today! Bloody zumba!!!!

Looking forward to my first proper AF after coming off the pill so I can get a proper idea of my cycle!

Hubby to be woke me at bloody 8 am! Said we'd better get on it! I need my sleep damn it! Lol
Why does most good things involve waiting around alot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->