The Crew

I'm also jealous, have fun Ella :rofl:

It does feel massively disheartening Lubbird :( I guess there is always a tiny chance it might happen xx

I'm also jealous, have fun Ella :rofl:

It does feel massively disheartening Lubbird :( I guess there is always a tiny chance it might happen xx

I chart but I still do it as much as possible. Well, not too much lol. Ideally every 2nd day.

I want to be pregnant by the end of this year. If i'm trying longer than a year i'm gonna be gutted.

I'm sure you won't have too much longer to wait chica, I'd like to be pregnant by Christmas I think. What an amazing Christmas pressie a BFP would be!

Well I'm off to bed,night night!

And tomorrow we must lure more people into our group ;) xx

Just when i wanted to join in you all go to sleep. waaahhh :cry: :blush:

Oh no! Sorry! I did just leave you a little visitor message though saying please join:)
You should do your introduction bit and I'll be back tomorrow :)

Xxxxxx

I'm sure you won't have too much longer to wait chica, I'd like to be pregnant by Christmas I think. What an amazing Christmas pressie a BFP would be!

Night x

ok then..
Well im Natasha, 19, from Birmingham and TTC#1 for about 3 months :D

A snowman :haha:
Ermm i dnt know i realllyyy cant make my mind up which one id prefer, so i guess i dont mind. Maybe a boy :D
what about u?

I'd love a boy but i'll take what i'm given :)

So are you doing anything to help your chances of conception?

Hi I"m Teresa...I'm old LOL (32) I have a DS who will be 2 in sept. We started trying for him in *gulps* 2005. I gave up and dec. 08 found out I was pregnant. We are in our third cycle of ttc for number. It is so hard to get pregnant that I don't care what gender I get as long as I have family complete with two babies of my own. If something happens we can't have another one, then we will pursue adoption as OH himself was adopted.

We actually got our :bfp: on Christmas Day...I can tell you it was the best present ever...

regarding cloth diapers....not for working moms LOL.

Hi I"m Teresa...I'm old LOL (32) I have a DS who will be 2 in sept. We started trying for him in *gulps* 2005. I gave up and dec. 08 found out I was pregnant. We are in our third cycle of ttc for number. It is so hard to get pregnant that I don't care what gender I get as long as I have family complete with two babies of my own. If something happens we can't have another one, then we will pursue adoption as OH himself was adopted.

32 isn't old!

I was kinda naive and thought 'Yeah i'll fall on straight away!'. Nearly 7 months on and here I am! I guess I just took it for granted that I would be pregnant by now, but then I hear stories like yours and feel guilty that I am complaining.

32 isn't old!

I was kinda naive and thought 'Yeah i'll fall on straight away!'. Nearly 7 months on and here I am! I guess I just took it for granted that I would be pregnant by now, but then I hear stories like yours and feel guilty that I am complaining.

It was a very emotional time for me. I gave up when AF showed up in nov 2008...had a cry that lasted a few hours and went on with my life. It was hard and hurt so bad. I didn't think about ttc one bit and then wondering why well I didn't realize I was late until 8 days lol

Hi Teresa and Emma!

Really hoping you get that BFP nice and soon Teresa :hugs:

As for cloth and working mums, I've done it and know many who have but I think in those kind of circumstances you really really have to want to make it work if you know what I mean? And not everyone wants to, it's just not a priority for everyone. (Not saying that as an insult if it sounds like that,everyone has different priorities with parenting)

I have had the worst nights sleep ever. Feeling like a zombie right now. *yawn*

I'd love a boy but i'll take what i'm given :)

So are you doing anything to help your chances of conception?

Erm i pretty much just check CM, take pregnacare when i remember to and let nature take its course :coffee:

Hey Teresa, Natasha and Emma! Nice to see you've joined us :)

Hope you're all well this morning! Just about to go off to a zumba class!

Had a long chat with my mum this morning about OH and I TTC and she wasn't like overjoyed but she said that if thats a decision that we want to make then we're a couple and it's ultimately our choice so I'm really happy she's being supportive (I knew she would be anyway) so fingers crossed! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->