The Crew

hmm..interesting.. I just hope I dont mess this up! I am going to go get some preseed tonight! Has anyone used that?

Yeah but I dont have time to go buy conceive plus because they only sell pre seed in stores! The only place I can get conceive plus is on amazon and I dont have four days to wait to get it in the mail. lol. It doesnt kill that many sperm and if no BFP this month I am going to get some conceive plus next cycle.

To be honest, it can't be bad, because women get pregnant on it, and they wouldn't be able to sell it as 'conceivable' lube if it wasn't!

That is what I am saying! I have seen tons of stories where women get their BFP from using preseed! Guess I will jump DH when he gets home!!

Yeah I will.. I hope it comes with an applicator.. I feel kind of weird just standing there like staring at the package. lol.

buy a syringe :) You can get it in the drugstore, but I got mine from Amazon

Rachel I don't get ewcm I read about it and it's because I take hayfeaver tablets
Good luck xx

Well I dont have any idea why I wouldnt be getting any but it is ok! I am pretty excited to use preseed tonight!

SHould I even worry about my CBFM?

I'd use it when you can, just to get used to it etc, and so you know for definite.

I'm using OPKs, temping, and we're only really using the conceive plus every now and then so I don't get sore! We're not particularly 'gentle', and he's big, so it's not hard for me to get sore!

Ah! Not a bad plan!
>.<

I think it's funny that elsewhere, talkng about CM would get you the dirtiest looks, but on here, it's like, in depth discussions about it.

Well there is like a little bit of it.. but not too much of it is stretchy. i went and got some preseed! Now I just need to figure out how much to use..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->