The Crew

At least I get something pretty at the end of labour. This is just white gunk! :sick:

Lol youre silly. I cant wait to use this clearblue fertility monitor.. all the predictions I have gotten say a boy. Now I can daydream abouta a boy's name. lol

Rach, this is how the predict the gender: https://www.chinesegenderchart.info/pregnancy-chart-gender-selection/gender-chart.html

Hey ladies :wave:

Sorry haven't been round much, now I'm WTT for a few months it's a little hard but I'm adjusting :) no bfps yet? :dust:

No BFPS yet ella!

A couple of us are in the tww. I am waiting to ovulate and a couple are still waiting for AF. Cant wait to find out who the first BFP will be!

Typical, the only time I could get online tonight is half three in the sodding morning.

Got all my 30 tests this morning.
They were like 4 quid, so I thought why not.
And there was a really faint line!

So i'm gunna test again with FMU and see what happens.
Not getting my hopes up though.

morning ladies how are we all???

rachel yay for cbfm i was like cd7 when i got mine you have to set it in the morning for it to ask you in the morning if you set it at night it will ask you then
it took my a while to get round it but now its a blessing

Hiya jasmine

electrokitty - so your saying af is not here yet??? well im very positive for you some woman rake a while to get a line on a stick

so the riots here have gone quiet thank god for that
my ticker is wrong i oed last thursday/friday so im like 6dpo xxx

Tested again.
Nothing this time.
Damn you evaps.

Never mind, pretty sure i'm out this month anyways.
So not all that fussed.

Hope everyones alright today!

ohh no but ur not out till af shows

im ok just been feeling rough theese past few days xx

Keep testing until AF Lucy :) Good luck :flower:

I really don't feel like it's my month to be honest!

I probably will keep testing.
But AF symptoms are back.
Woo.
Hope you're okay Stace, what's happening?

Hi again :D

Emma if your temp goes up tomorrow then your chart will be looking lovely!!

If I get another high temp tomorrow, fertility fried will give me a triphasic notice :)

I REALLY want to test, but I am soooooo nervous. I just know I'm going to see another bfn, and i'll be upset :(

Good luck Lucy xx

with the rioting ???

thats all seemed to have calmed down now
for the time being

Katherine, you sound so so promising!!! You need to test!!

Lucy, I missed you yesterday. Didnt talk to you at all!

Emma: good morning doll. :hugs:

Well, I woke up at seven this morning and set my CBFM like I was on cd5 so I an start using it tomorrow! Super excited! The only problem now, is that since I got excited about setting it, it is not even seven thirty and I am still tired!!

lol rachel
it should ask you for a stick tomorrow as its ur first cycle
on your secont it will ask later gl xx

Rachael, I'm holding off til tomorrow, I'm going to see if my temp stays high, if it does, i'll get an early pregnancy test. I've actually been reduced to peeing on opk's :blush:

They both gave me lines, but were not positive, I just hope my pregnancy test is!

I am so excited to hear about your monitor!

Someone on here has told me not to get my hopes up if I don't have many symptoms, which I thought was a bit mean! But then I'm sure she was only trying to be realistic, but, don't we all get our hopes up a bit in the 2ww, otherwise what's the point if we're not going to be excited about it?! Said my chart is not triphasic, only biphasic and if I don't have symptoms don't get too excited. :/

I just thought it was a bit blunt, especially as FF thinks it's on it's way to being triphasic, like I say, if I get another high temp, it'll give me the proper notice.

I just think it's mean to try and dash peoples hopes like that, and not even say, but good luck though! Or something along those lines. :(

Maybe I'm just being a funny cow because I'm tired :/ haha

Ahh doll, it is ok! My cousin didnt feel anything till she was two months along, and my friend didnt know until she was five months! Every woman is different and there is no reason to rule you out of the group of women who dont have very many symptoms, you know?

I cant WAIT to find out the results from your test! I am super excited for you!

Hello ladies! :) Everyone's online today!

I'm really worried that my chart isn't looking too great :( Doesn't feel like my month anyway!

How are you all?

Good! I have been using OPKs and they are getting darker! I wonder if that means I am about to ovulate!

attachment.ashx

can you see that picture?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"