The Crew

hiya guys how are you all
just popping by to see how your all doing?

rachel i had a yeast infection as soon as i found out its actually very common

gl :dust: xxxxx

I'm so sorry Emma, :hugs:

Hi Stacey :D i'm okay thanks, Rachael has left for a couple of days I think :( I'm testing tomorrow so hoping some of your baby dust will rub off! How're you?? x

Me either Rach! Hope all the old 'Crew' lot are all good! :hugs:

ELLLAAAA now that you are back in ttc do you want to be in the ttc group on facebook? most of the ladies that were on this thread are in there! Me, Katherine (that isnt her real name but I cant say it on here), Lucy, and emma used to be but she is gone now. Though she just found out she was pregnant.

Emma's pregnant?!

Yeah sounds good Rach, it's not public or anything though is it, like people can see it? x

NOPE! Totally private. Nobody in there wants anyone to know we are ttc. Lol. And yeah, only 5 weeks. She just found out. I will add you in now!!

The administrator has to approve you so you should be in by tomorrow!!

Hey lubbird! lol. I think about it sometimes but I could never find it till I looked at emmas old profile.

Vicki! :hugs:

How you doing? Long time no speak! :flower:

sadly yes. third clomid cycle for me, month 7 ttc. I am testing Friday!!

I'm back TTC now Vicki :) how's NTNP going for you?

FX'ed for you Rach :dust:

Hi again girls! Just found this again!

I'm also still here and still ttc, started spotting so waiting for af to show then it's onto month seven for me! Hoping I conceive soon, starting to lose hope :(

My real name is Chloe btw! I have family members on here and a crazy stalker so I won't write my full name, just so you recognise me when you join the fb group!

You will get it katherine. Especially (as much as I HATE HATE to say it) you know you can get pregnant from your chemical. I just KNOW you will get it soon. :hugs:

Thanks hun, well, I'm wondering now if it even WAS a chemical or just a faulty batch of tests as they've got such clear bfp's but every other test was negative! I'm thinking just a faulty batch, in a way I wish it WAS a chemical, how bad does that sound?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->