The Crew

Oh jeeze... Hm...........

I could be anywhere from 11dpo to 7dpo. I had bright red spotting on august 28 and then some brown type discharge (sorry, gross I know) on August 29-31. I got a low on my monitor on the 30.. I think.. It might have been the 29. I cant remember exactly.. I just checked and I got a low on the 31st. So I had highs through the 30th. So I would actually say I could be from 6 to 11 dpo. IF I ovulated then.

there you go then, if you ovulated it might be way too early to show up yet, you had so many highs, I hope you ovulated and caught the eggy this month!

Thank you! I hope so but I doubt it, temps exactly the same as yesterday! Not up or down so I can't tell a thing from it!

Ugh.. this is gonna be really gross and i am sorry for posting this but..

I think I might be developing a yeast infection. :cry: No BD for me for a few days..

that can actually be a pregnancy sign though!

Get some cranberry juice down you!

Just took my opk. Negative. However, I think it might be darker than a normal opk of mine, what do you think? Top one's todays.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110908_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110908_1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 1
It definitely looks darker!! And I know it is. I am going in to my doctor (normal primary) because of it and while I am there I am gonna ask her if she will do a blood HCG and pregesterone test to see if I am A. Preggy or B. If I even ovulated. I am scared about the second one being a BFN and I am still stuck waiting to do that.

Are you having any symptoms?

I tested with an OPK this morning with fmu and it was super negative. But, like I said, negative OPK doesnt mean negative HPT!

hopefully it's picking hcg up and not normal LH :( I would if I were you tbh, the doctor will be able to tell you.

No you're right :) I'm buying a hpt tomorrow!

AHH! You must tell me what happens! I know I said I was going to test sunday, and then saturday, but now I am testing tomorrow morning too. If my DR wont do the test that is.. but I still might test with one anyway. I have a bunch of ICs so it is not like I am spending any money.. no harm no foul, right? lol!

Wouldnt it be cool if we got out :bfp: on the same day!?!?!? I think it would be!

My OPKs keep ranging.. They go from light and then get dark (still negative) and then light again. I have no idea what that means but I think I might be done with OPKs. they dont seem to work that well for me if I cant tell what a proper positive looks like.

that would be soooo cool! I think opk's are confusing. I might try the digi ones!

Good luck testing!

hey girls! I've been laying realllly low but now I'm cd9 and ready to get back in the game. I always forget this thread exists

No news at all :( not testing til monday, waiting til I'm late, I just don't feel pregnant, how about you? Any news on your tests? x

No. They DR never called me yesterday. I called and they said the lab people came late so they couldnt give me my results. I was pretty mad. Like, dont tell me you will have them three hours before you close and then just not call me when you find out that I wont have them by then.

I am expecting a phone call any time now. I am freaking out that if it is negative (which I am kinda assuming it is) that she wont call me for a while and that is why.

I have this little voice in the back of my head that tells me I am pregnant but I dont know if I can believe it or not. Lol. I think it is just me trying to tell myself I am because it would make me happy. In fact, I am pretty sure that is what it is!

I hope that voice is the truth! I keep thinking I'm pregnant, then I change my mind, I'm ona down day today though :(

Hopefully they'll phone you soon! Let us know how you get on, I'm dying to hear if you're pregnant!

I am dying to hear it too!

I cant help but think I am not. But I can hope! lol

Of course I will post on here as soon as I find out!

After weeks of wondering why the universe has it in for you, especially when it comes to something as simple as contacting a dear one, the truth has suddenly become clear. You weren't really trying. Stop kidding yourself.

That was my horoscope for today. lol. except the last two sentences! I was trying REALLY hard!

Don't delude yourself, Leo. While it can be a real temptation to see what you want to see, there's danger in doing so. A pipe dream can only last so long. It's never permanent! Rather than playing this kind of trick on yourself, take off the blinders and face what's before you. Even if it hurts, it will likely be far less painful now than later

my horoscope for today. I keep having this nagging feeling that I need to seek medical assistance but then I think that I don't. so this hit close to home. Ok if the fertilaid doesn't give me results by the end of october then I will be calling to make an appointment with a dr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->