The dead sexy (like Johnny Depp sexy) Pirate Ship. Arrrr!

Black Harry Flint sayying good nite my hearty,s arrrr!

Are You a Pirate or a Ninja?
Your Result: Pirate
You are a lying, stealing, cheating, sea-dog and all around scallywag. Welcome aboard! Now you get to say things like "Yar" and "Ahoy". Aye matey, 'tis great to be a pirate.
Okies im off to get my name cap'n :)

Your pirate name is:
Mad Anne Kidd
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr! :)

1st post has been updated w' ranks an' crew. I be lookin' fer a first mate an' a good seaworthy name fer the ship. Any victims... I mean volunteers or suggestions?

Avast Cap'n!

I be thinking of a worthy name for our trusty ship......here's me suggestions me hearty....

The Damned Madness
Davy Jones' Death
The Madness of the Seven Seas
The Bloody Mermaid

Permission for a filthy blige rat like me self to raise me own pirate flag in me signature.....arrrrr......

Oh didn't see this thread and posted in the other one. It says i'm a pirate.

Arrrr!! Who is this lubber on board!!! CAP'N!!! Make The Hug walk the plank or pledge her allegiance to the pirates!!!!!!!

Ahoy! Cap'n Mad Ann Kidd is aboard, how is everyone?

Aye aye been out all day killing and i am tired arrrrrrrrrrr

Not been up t' much today jus' waitin' fer captain orders :)

Arr can I join me hearties?Im feeling piratey today
My pirate name is apparently Mad Jenny Cash and it says 'Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!'
x

Welcome aboard mad jenny cash, i be havin' nay idee what i be doin' here HA but i think im speakin' buccanneer HA an' its occupyin' me time Arrr :rofl:

:rofl: With having me Facebook set to Pirate and now being aboard the BnB ship,I might start speaking pirate in the street :rofl:

:rofl: With having me Facebook set to Pirate and now being aboard the BnB ship,I might start speaking pirate in the street :rofl:
AHA i be havin' me facebook set t' 't too, 'tis quite catchy swabbies must think we be nuts, but eh 'tis a bit o' fun, i be still tryin' t' think o' buccanneer ship names god im usless at this HA

Arrr me hearties!!!!! I be sitting drinking a rum and polishing me peg leg.....it's been a long day out cutting throats.....arrrr.....:drunk:

AHHH be havin' a drink on me, hard work bein' a sea dog :happydance:

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i be here now. :D need rum and lots of it y'arr

Avast Cap'n!

I be thinking of a worthy name for our trusty ship......here's me suggestions me hearty....

The Damned Madness
Davy Jones' Death
The Madness of the Seven Seas
The Bloody Mermaid

Permission for a filthy blige rat like me self to raise me own pirate flag in me signature.....arrrrr......

I be liking these names, keep em comin an' I'll hold a vote t' name our good ship.

All crew members have permission t' raise the good ol' flag in their sigs.

Not been up t' much today jus' waitin' fer captain orders :)

Orders are t' recruit more crew members, keep a eye open fer likely lookin' ships t' rob and watch our fer sneaky ninjas.

Arrrr me hearties, raise t' main sail, we be hunting loot.
https://wholesale.piratemerch.com/images/Deadman_Pirate_flag.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->