The dead sexy (like Johnny Depp sexy) Pirate Ship. Arrrr!

Yes aye captain i will do that straight away, by th' way captain how do we know what rank we be? i dont understand how ye know th' numer o' posts rankin' on first page? :blush:

'Night Captain, arrr.
I be a searching an see a treasure hole, ooh aaarrrgghhhh!
50 gold gallions a tumbling oot it.
Plenty a rum, fer us 'ere pirates tis night!

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Flint

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Bloody Charity Vane here cap'in

Reportn for duty

Hello ladies, hope you dont mind me gatecrashin lol. But I thought id tell ya that theres a language on facebook called pirate :D If you go to settings, then language, its near the bottom of the list and is called English(Pirate) :D

Arrr, welcome to the new members of me crew. The_hug, there already be a Dread Pirate Flint on this here ship, ye need a new name. Me parrot says 'swab the decks me hearties!' an' I be agree'n wi him.

What ye be doin up? Pirates don't rise until well into t' afternoon, on account of us all staying up all night drinkin' and carousin'. Unless, like me of course, ye aint been t' bed yet?

'Tis cannon balls firing in me lug!
Summat goin' on 'bout milk???? B'fast??? 'Tis rum, sleep, rum, will thee not learn :rofl:

i just got this pic sent to me... thought use might like it :rofl:

Attachments

• 873917.jpg
    873917.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4
woohoo im a pirate! I mean arrrrrrrrrrrrrr i be a pirate. Called Mad Bess Bonney. Avast, etc.

Ahoy there! Permission to come aboard?

How do I find my pirate name?

gerrof me thread you nancy landlubber! I be cutting you with me cutlass arrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back