*~*~* The Decemberists! *~*~*

smawfl

Mamma of 2!
Reaction score
Following on from our original (huge) TTC thread here welcome to our new home!!:happydance::happydance:

Roll call for The Decemberists:

:dust: Decemberists TTC :dust:
Gimgem
Ella
Minimoocow

:bfp: Decemberists BFP's :bfp:
Hanyoumama - Due 28th November 2012 :blue:
Anneliese - Due 11th June 2012 :yellow:

:baby: Decemberists Births! :baby:
BERDC99 - Olivia - Born 5th July 2012 :pink:
Bambi1985 - Ellie - Born 11th August 2012 :pink:
Spiceeb - Layla - Born 14th August 2012 :pink:
FeelSoBlessed - ?? - Born 31st August 2012 :blue: (8lbs 1oz)
DS0910 - ?? - Born 6th September :blue: (8lbs 8oz)
Pusscat - Emilia - Born 21st September 2012 :pink: (7lbs 8.5oz)
Seaweed Eater - Munchkin - Born 24th September 2012 :blue: (7lbs 6oz)
Smawfl - Alexia - Born 25th September 2012 :pink: (7lbs 2oz)
Shh - Baby Shh - Born 25th September 2012 :pink:
Ke29 - Annabel - Born 15th October 2012 :pink:
Gaiagirl - Finley - Born 10th November 2012 :blue: (6lbs 11oz)

Yay! The new thread! I'm so excited!:happydance:

I should be due about November 28-30th. I keep being told both by pregnancy calculators :wacko:

EDIT: P.S.
My 10 week appointment is set for May 1st! Im so excited!

Yay! Love it, thanks smawfl!

Feeling soooooooooooo gross this morning, I cannot WAIT for second Tri. Also getting nervous for my first scan Tuesday...excited but very nervous!

Feeling soooooooooooo gross this morning, I cannot WAIT for second Tri. Also getting nervous for my first scan Tuesday...excited but very nervous!
You and me both Lady lol. Good luck at your scan tuesday! It'll be great and we cant wait to see any photos you get!:thumbup:

Thank you, smawfl! :thumbup: In response to your question about movement, yes I have always felt it quite low...it's generally in the same place, about 4" below my belly button right in the center. At 15 weeks your fundus is still less than halfway to your belly button so it would have to be quite low! I'm so excited that you felt something! :yipee:

Gaiagirl, I'm so excited that you are 8 weeks already and have your scan coming up so soon!! :happydance:

Me too and if I went by my last period I would actually be 9 weeks yesterday!!!!

I should be due about November 28-30th. I keep being told both by pregnancy calculators :wacko:

Have updated you :thumbup: will you be finding out the sex?

Not long to go and you will be in second tri! I seem to have a lapse today in that I'm hungry all the time!!!
:happydance:exciting about your scan!

Thank you, smawfl! :thumbup: In response to your question about movement, yes I have always felt it quite low...it's generally in the same place, about 4" below my belly button right in the center. At 15 weeks your fundus is still less than halfway to your belly button so it would have to be quite low! I'm so excited that you felt something! :yipee:

I cant wait to definitely feel movements!!

Hey guys, just making a post here so I'll have this updated in my CP. Tested again today and even used another FRER but it was still bfn. Weird thing is my temps still look pretty good I guess. FF even indicated a triphasic cycle starting day 25 :/

Good luck on your upcoming scans, hanyou and gaia!

Wooo hoooo! Thank you smawfl! Hope all you fab Decemberists are well! :winkwink:

Have a wonderful weekend ladies. Continued dust to all! x

WOW, FSB, close to 19 weeks...you're almost halfway there! Can't believe it. How are you feeling?

I know! Nearly half way indeed - Crazy! You see everyones tickers and you think - gosh, I remember when they announced their bfp! Admittedly I'm still feeling a bit nervous here and there. I think I'll be more chilled after the 20 week scan!

Felt definite kicks/flicks on Tuesday this week. Really low down on the right hand side. A-ma-zing :cloud9:

I feel real good! A little bump, more energy, a few headaches here and there and... 2 weeks holiday! Wooooo hooooooo! Get myself back into the gym as my legs are getting fat!! Boo!

How are you doing seaweed? How's everyone else? All good I hope :hugs:

Thanks for the new thread smawfl! Great to make the move over to a pregnancy forum, but strangely feel a little nostalgic for the old thread! Catching up on the old thread, hope mini and anneliese keep looking in from time to time, but can totally understand your reasons for wanting a break from the forum. I went through a similar thing when I was waiting to try. Coming on here seemed to make the time waiting go even slower. Dust to you all ttc.

Han - sorry you're feeling sick. The other ladies have given good advice and I can't really add anything else as I didn't get too sick. Hunger was my main issue, which is the opposite to you!! Just try and get through it, keeping in mind that it'll only last a few weeks. I promise!

All other prego ladies - glad you are all keeping well.

I had my second midwife appt last week. Only took 10 mins, checked blood pressure etc. Found out results of nt scan - I'm very low risk, 1:23000. Great news.

Think I've been feeling some movements. They're not so much flutterings, more like pokes! So unsure if it's wind or baby! It does tend to be in the right place though, down low under my tummy button.

FSB - Hurray for the 2 weeks holiday! I love the holidays, especially when half my class have streaming colds which I have successfully avoided for several weeks!

I've also had some really bad headaches. The kind where the pain is at the back of my head and any movement makes my head throb.

I've also realised my patience is greatly reduced, which is quite a problem when it comes to working with 4 year olds.

Catching up on the old thread, hope mini and anneliese keep looking in from time to time, but can totally understand your reasons for wanting a break from the forum. I went through a similar thing when I was waiting to try. Coming on here seemed to make the time waiting go even slower. Dust to you all ttc.

I'm still lurking! :thumbup: Can't stay away!

There's nothing like waking up at 7 a.m. from a nightmare, going to the bathroom, and to get a drink and realize that the milk you just drank was warm.... My stupid refrigerator is broken :( And not only that, I had just bought groceries. I am kind of pissed off now :( And not only that, I can't go back to sleep cause I am so grossed out by the warm milk and my body decided it wants to get sick, but not throw up.... Good morning :nope::dohh:

EDIT: I did throw up... ewwww lol

Have updated you :thumbup: will you be finding out the sex?
Yes, we will be :thumbup:

Cool, will update you once you know!

I know! Nearly half way indeed - Crazy! You see everyones tickers and you think - gosh, I remember when they announced their bfp! Admittedly I'm still feeling a bit nervous here and there. I think I'll be more chilled after the 20 week scan!

Felt definite kicks/flicks on Tuesday this week. Really low down on the right hand side. A-ma-zing :cloud9:

I feel real good! A little bump, more energy, a few headaches here and there and... 2 weeks holiday! Wooooo hooooooo! Get myself back into the gym as my legs are getting fat!! Boo!

How are you doing seaweed? How's everyone else? All good I hope :hugs:

I think I felt some flutterings on Friday night but I'm not sure.. willing Baby to give me a sign again!

Thanks for the new thread smawfl! Great to make the move over to a pregnancy forum, but strangely feel a little nostalgic for the old thread! Catching up on the old thread, hope mini and anneliese keep looking in from time to time, but can totally understand your reasons for wanting a break from the forum. I went through a similar thing when I was waiting to try. Coming on here seemed to make the time waiting go even slower. Dust to you all ttc.

Han - sorry you're feeling sick. The other ladies have given good advice and I can't really add anything else as I didn't get too sick. Hunger was my main issue, which is the opposite to you!! Just try and get through it, keeping in mind that it'll only last a few weeks. I promise!

All other prego ladies - glad you are all keeping well.

I had my second midwife appt last week. Only took 10 mins, checked blood pressure etc. Found out results of nt scan - I'm very low risk, 1:23000. Great news.

Think I've been feeling some movements. They're not so much flutterings, more like pokes! So unsure if it's wind or baby! It does tend to be in the right place though, down low under my tummy button.

Good news about the nucal result! :thumbup:

FSB - Hurray for the 2 weeks holiday! I love the holidays, especially when half my class have streaming colds which I have successfully avoided for several weeks!

I've also had some really bad headaches. The kind where the pain is at the back of my head and any movement makes my head throb.

I've also realised my patience is greatly reduced, which is quite a problem when it comes to working with 4 year olds.

I've been having headaches too.. more so at the weekend when I don't tend to drink as much water as I do when I'm at work :dohh:

Catching up on the old thread, hope mini and anneliese keep looking in from time to time, but can totally understand your reasons for wanting a break from the forum. I went through a similar thing when I was waiting to try. Coming on here seemed to make the time waiting go even slower. Dust to you all ttc.

I'm still lurking! :thumbup: Can't stay away!

Hi Mini :wave:

There's nothing like waking up at 7 a.m. from a nightmare, going to the bathroom, and to get a drink and realize that the milk you just drank was warm.... My stupid refrigerator is broken :( And not only that, I had just bought groceries. I am kind of pissed off now :( And not only that, I can't go back to sleep cause I am so grossed out by the warm milk and my body decided it wants to get sick, but not throw up.... Good morning :nope::dohh:

EDIT: I did throw up... ewwww lol

Oh no :hugs: hope it eases and you get the fridge fixed!!

How is everyone doing today? :hugs: I have been feeling LOTS of movement the past two days. Baby must have had a growth spurt or something. For about a week I had been feeling him 1-2 times per day but then felt him 10 or more times yesterday and already 3-4 so far today. And they feel like more definite pops and pokes rather than bubbles. Part of me still questions whether it is really him! I don't know what else it would be but it just seems so early. I wonder if during my 20 week scan I'll be able to see if what I'm feeling is calibrated with the movements picked up by the u/s.

Also, I don't think I have posted an update on DH's genetic test...we found out while on vacation that he is not a carrier, so we are in the clear. Big relief! The Down's risk based on NT/bloodwork was not as low as most of yours (1 in 2600) but still far too low to warrant an amnio, so hopefully the second trimester screening will be low risk as well and I can finally put the nagging amnio question out of my mind. I'm very glad everyone has tested low risk and hope no other Decemberists are in a position to worry about genetic disorders :hugs:

Hi all, having an OK Sunday. Feeling better than yesterday so went for a walk, to Costco and the grocery store. Still not feeling GREAT but hopefully only 3-4 more weeks until I do!

So awesome about the kicks seaweed, I am so jealous I can't wait to get there! Also about the tests...sounds like you have nothing to worry about! We are actually not doing any genetic screening so I wont have any numbers to worry over...since I am the type who would obsess over them!

Hanyou - That sucks! You rent though, right? So luckily it's just a matter of getting the landlord to deal with it. Sorry about the groceries though, what a pain in the a$$!

Hi all, having an OK Sunday. Feeling better than yesterday so went for a walk, to Costco and the grocery store. Still not feeling GREAT but hopefully only 3-4 more weeks until I do!

Hanyou - That sucks! You rent though, right? So luckily it's just a matter of getting the landlord to deal with it. Sorry about the groceries though, what a pain in the a$$!

Thats about as much walking as I have been doing also. It wipes me out just walking around the store let alone anywhere else lol.
Yeah we rent. The dumb thing is is that the fridge works, it just decided to randomly turn itself off and do that.... Stupid piece of junk. I cant wait until we move.

I feel totally silly lol.... A store where I live was having a really good sale on travel systems and my husband and I bought one today :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->