*~*~* The Decemberists! *~*~*

Yes, come on baby!! Been feeling crampy and sick all day today apart from when I was out and about - had lunch at John Lewis with MIL. My due date based on conception date is tomorrow so maybe that will be more accurate than my scan due date?

How are you feeling mini? Any more pregnancy symptoms?

Sweep booked for tomorrow :thumbup: Excited but scared!! Midwife wasn't going to do it at first because of low platlets but I said I wanted one so she phoned a doctor to check and he said it was fine. So she should be coming round to my house tomorrow morning..

The midwife said she was able to give me a really good sweep and luckily she was very quick about it so it wasn't too bad. I'm 2cm dilated and cervix is soft so she really got in there!! Hasn't resulted in any pains though and I was expecting to be more crampy. But just feel the same as before. I know it can take a while to get going so maybe in the morning or over night things might start. I've had some plug come away over the day. Really tired so hoping to get a good sleep and then work some more on getting this baby out!

Oooh all very positive! Hoping something happened in the night! X

All that happened is I slept very soundly :sleep: I'm really savouring these last few sleeps!! Good news this morning is that I'm loosing my plug big time now! All good progress

Glad you got some good rest!

Loosing plug is very good!

I'm on mega baby watch.. you and another friend now over due. she just had a sweep too!!

Pusscat - can't believe baby is still keeping you waiting! I thought second babies were supposed to be better at coming on time! Obviously you provide a very cosy space to chill out for an extra weeks or 2!

I've feeling a bit down as we had a scan at what should have been 6w4d and the dr said only 5 weeks so either my dates are wrong (they aren't) or its a 3rd mc. Have to go back in 2 weeks to confirm either way.

I feel a bit better after posting a thread on first tri as it seems to have happened to lots of ladies and they have been ok. Thing it's not like they saw an empty sac which you can do in week 5 there was a yolk sac and a fetal pole measuring 2.8mm. But no heart beat but then that's probably too small. Also I just have no faith in the accuracy of the measurements - how can you accurately measure to 0.8 of a mm?!

Problem is DH is an engineer and reckons its accurate so has pretty much given up on the pregnancy and is expecting me to MC :nope:

So feeling pretty fed up. Its going to be a long 2 weeks . . . grow baby grow!

Oh mini... Please try and stay positive. I'm hopeful for you!

Have they taken any bloods to check the hcg levels?

Sorry things aren't going straightforwardly mini :hugs: I agree it's difficult to trust their measurements and that's good that it wasn't just an empty sac. What will they hope to see in 2 weeks? Should the heartbeat be clearly visible by then? I am also hopeful for you! Wouldn't you have had signs of mc if it was going that way?

I had contractions last night but still nothing regular or painful. And I slept through most of them. DD had a bad night due to shadows on her ceiling :wacko: so I didn't have a great sleep. Contractions have stopped now. Think I need to get out and walking to start things off again.

That sounds hopefully pusscat. Fingers crossed for more action today :)

I'm getting progesterone levels checked but not hcg. I think they need to see growth and a heart beat. No signs of mc but not sure if progesterone supplements would cause it to be mmc?

I wish id not bothered with the scan now - not very reassuring!!!

Nothing at all this evening despite going
for 2 walks :nope: So I shall go to sleep and hope to wake up in pain in the night!!

Pusscat... I'm hoping the silence means baby has arrived??

Mini, how are you doing?

No baby, induction tomorrow :crib: Just want to get it over and done with and get home with my baby. Don't know what the chances are for getting in and out in a day? Quite like the feeling of control though! Hoping it will just be a case of breaking my waters so hoping to still have water birth. Keep your fingers crossed for good news tomorrow!

Lots of luck for tomorrow!! Hope all happens swiftly and you get the water birth and come home quick!

My friend had her little girl the other day born 8pm..home at 1am!

Hi pusscat I hope everything is going well and baby is now imminant! Sending pain free labour vibes your way x

*Not birth announcement*!!!! Went in for 3 hours only to be sent home as there were no free beds in delivery :cry: Thanks nhs. Back in tomorrow. I was monitored and examined and I'm having small contractions and they were going to break my waters with hopefully no need for drugs. Tomorrow will be the day or I give up!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->