*~*~* The Decemberists! *~*~*

Oh pusscat you poor thing! This baby seems very comfy in there!

I did get excited seeing you'd posted!

Take w final bump pic if you can too!

Good luck for today!

Baby boy is here! Arrived at 3:48 weighing 8lb 3oz and everyone is very well! All happened quite quickly from waters being broken at about 11:30. No stitches and he's feeding already so hopefully won't have to stay in but not sure as midwife has just left us to it!

That's fab news Pusscat! Sounds like a much better birth experience all around. Enjoy your first night as a family of four :happydance:

Yay! Congratulations!! Glad all well and you had a good experience! Looking forward to seeing a pic! Xx

We are all happy after a pretty good sleep! Even the first night here we managed to sleep a bit. Last night he went for 4 hours to start with, woooohoooooo! I needed that! He's been sleeping in bed with us and I just feed him to sleep and then he snuggles up to me and sleeps :cloud9: Working well so far! DD being a really good girl and seems so grown up. Apart from the odd moment! She did the loveliest smile when I brought her little brother in to meet her for the first time.

Well it obviously wasn't meant to be this time either . . . scan last night showed no development since the last one and no heartbeat (I should be 8 weeks now). My progesterone has also halved so being referred to hospital today for management of miscarriage.

I'm so very sad to read this mini :hugs: Wish I could give you a real hug xx

Thanks.

I'm pretty miserable right now but know it will pass. I was going to go into work today as it could be a week or more of waiting (plus it's half term and nobody is about which makes it easier) but just popped to the loo before I left and started with light pink bleeding which normally signals AF for me so decided to stay and work from home in case the MC happens naturally.

I have some light cramping but nothing major so we will see. I was going to stay on the progesterone until the D&C but might stop that now I am bleeding slightly anyway as it is just delaying the inevitable.

I have no idea where that leaves us having 3 MCs all about 5 weeks but trying not to think too far ahead at the minute and consoling myself with the fact that I will be enjoying the all inclusive cocktails on holiday at the end of July and have a fantastic work opportunity for September.

Mini
x

How's the bleeding mini?

Take one day at a time. Sounds like a nice holiday to look forward to. Take care of yourself xx

Bleeding comes and goes. Got quite heavy last night and then went light again. I've got an appointment at the hospital on Monday to discuss management options and been told to call them over the weekend if it gets very heavy or clotty so just a waiting game now.

So everything passed naturally at home on Saturday. I went to the hospital on Monday and they scanned me again to make sure and confirmed no D&C required which is great news. I had a couple of days off work this week but was starting to fester so I went back today. Been busy catching up with things but feel better for getting out of the house. Still a little crampy but managing.

ETA - Oh and been referred to the recurrent miscarriage clinic for tests and have been told to not try again until I have been there (12 weeks or so) but if we do get pregnant again they will scan me at 6 weeks and then every fortnight until the 12 week scan so I will get much closer monitoring which is good news.

Glad you didn't have to have the D&C. How are you feeling now?

That's good you've got the referral. And very good you'll get the extra scans and closer monitoring next time.

Thinking about you xx

Thanks smawfl! I feel a bit emotional today. A bit like severe pmt! I think it is just hormonal so it will pass. Hopefully it wont last too long tho for DH's sake lol!

Sorry I missed your past couple of updates mini. How are you feeling now? Hope hormones have settled down. Not at all surprising that they were making you emotional. Glad to hear the hospital will work closely with you next time.

Hello ladies!

Hope you are both well? I'm doing much better thanks - had a terrible month. A weeks after the MC I was stung by a bee (I'm a beekeeper) and ended up in A&E via ambulance! I'm not sure if the MC messed up my immune system or what but I've never reacted like that before. I now have an epipen and have been told to stay away from bees for now which is very depressing as it is a great hobby but it did serve to put things in perspective somewhat. Shortly after DH got to me I went unconscious and nearly stopped breathing. It wasn't pretty for a bit and he said later he thought he was going to lose me.

Anyway I am ok now but have to wait for a referral to the allergy clinic! So now have a referral to have my wisdom teeth out, the recurrent miscarriage clinic and the allergy clinic - I should get free parking for that lot!!!

I do feel much better in myself now though. We are back to WTT until we have more tests but that does mean we can just enjoy BDing for a bit! :blush:

Anyways, what is the news with you? How is everything settling down now - I bet your LOs have grown so much this past month?

Mini x

Mini, what a crap month you have had!! Here's hoping July is a happy month! Do you have to get rid of your bees? That's very scary the way your body can react in a completely different way to previously. Were you on your own when you got stung?

We are all well. DS has his 6 week check tomorrow! Time is flying as usual. He's smiling and cooing a lot with us and also with other people he sees out and about, which is lovely. He's taken to having a dummy which never happened with DD and it's very useful when I'm trying to sort DD and trying to comfort him at the same time! I was in 2 minds whether to give him one because I don't want to have to go through the stress of taking it away but it's proving very useful.

How are you doing smawfl? Saw you went on holiday

He sounds really cute pusscat! If the dummy works use it I say! My cousins lad was attached to his dummies for ages but went cold turkey one Christmas in exchange for presents so it can be done. None of my other friends have had issues. One of my friends wished she had used dummies as her lo sucked his thumb and that seemed much harder to stop as she couldn't take it off him!!!

Afm I have to stop beekeeping for now but dh and a friend are looking after them. I'm hoping to have desensitisation therapy so I can start again but not sure if ill be offered it due to ttc. :-/ I was in my own at the time I was stung. Called DH and said I felt weird. He came straight up so maybe 3 mins later and I was on the floor! I'm really lucky to be honest . . . Hmm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->