The developmental milestones thread---what did your baby do today? :)

Ella slept withoht being swaddled!! After her night feed, she went to sleep again with no fuss... AND has went for her nap in her cot this morning in her sleeping bag again!
https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s521/paigesmummyxx/jan%202014/20140130_020354-1_zps91e8c157.jpg

yesterday my son (3 months) mastered the art of putting his teether in his mouth. he's not teething yet, just very interested in chewing on anything and everything that comes near his lips. lol.

he's also begun calmly shouting instead of actually crying when he wakes in the middle of the night. i don't know if this is a milestone per se. but it's cute. almost like he is saying "mooom, where are you? come feed me!" i am loving it, because he doesn't seem nearly as distressed.

Is learning to suck on his middle finger a milesstone? :p he's 2 and a half weeks old

My lo can now pull up on all of our living room furniture and has started cruising to get at things (though slowly). I am so proud yet so scared as she is officially into everything, and now that goes for things up high, too. She is 8 months and three weeks.

Scott made a sickly Mummy very happy and proud by sitting unaided for the first time ever yesterday :D

Elodie pulled herself to standing today on the back of her walker, and 10 minutes later she waved at my boyfriend when he waved hello at her!!

DD has started responding to questions by shaking her head "no" :). I ask her "do you want milk? Shake shake. Do you want to go on the floor? Shake shake. Do you want Daddy? Big smile :cloud9:.
She also started clapping on demand and gets so excited when her hands make a noise (she's such a gentle clapper you cna't normally hear anything, hee hee )

She rolled from her belly to back for the first time!!! Mommy is so happy and proud!

last week my nearly 3 month old rolled from tummy to back 7 times in one day. he's also starting picking up his blankie and sucking on the teething part of it.

Yelling "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!!!!!!!!!!!" at every animal she sees.

Translation: CAT.
She does say it context too though, at our cat CC. She LOVES CC.

:haha: we don't have a cat but LO loves them. We taught her the word from a book and now when she sees my sil's cat she does the same thing!! Point point, CAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Her newest word is 'fish' also from a book, although she says 'hussssss'- close enough! And super cute!! Hehe xx

On Friday DD took her first steps, two steps and a fall the rest of the way to the couch. By Sunday she was taking 5/6 steps between me and DH. About 10 times in all. She still doesn't really choose to walk though and still seems a bit nervous. For now she's happy to zoom around crawling and walk holding on. Her standing alone is getting much more frequent.

:haha: we don't have a cat but LO loves them. We taught her the word from a book and now when she sees my sil's cat she does the same thing!! Point point, CAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Her newest word is 'fish' also from a book, although she says 'hussssss'- close enough! And super cute!! Hehe xx

Ever since last week most of her toy animals are "haaaat", also the goats up the hill from us and my mom's dog.
:haha:
Close enough.

Right before she turned 1, she has decided no more crawling for her! So she walks like a baby zombie, and falls constantly, but always gets back up and continue to walk!

I have been trying to teach Holly the alphabet and I said 'M is for moon' and she replied with 'money!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->