The developmental milestones thread---what did your baby do today? :)

I think i posted in here before about Logans new word/words 'Uncle Ky'
Well i got a video :thumbup: I was trying to get him to say Nanny (which he can say)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMUpnmZMSGw

Yesterday she just stood up by herself and took a few steps alone. Did it quite a few times. Also noticed another tooth nearly through...6 in total now. Super proud mommy

On Saturday Holly did painting for the first time. She's never been interested in it before but he loved it and did really well at it :)

lo decided at bedtime to go for a toddle pushing her little shopping trolley, we've encouraged her before (not before bed!) and she gone for a walk but very short but this time it was about 10 minutes up and down, in the other room, back up and down...she was so pleased with herself. still a bit wobbly and she had a few topples but definitely getting there!

8th tooth through and last night she walked across the lounge!

took her first unaided steps today so proud, I nearly cried.
she was pleased with herself to so we got her to walk between me and oh for a bit then she got tired. seems she likes to consider things as she didn't want to try again this arvo.

"Cruised" along the couch, sometimes with one hand (waving at me) Haha.

View attachment 706735
Please excuse my hideous blue floral couch, the cover is in the wash.

Yesterday he took his first steps unaided! 3 in total! Very proud moment but he wont do it again haha. were going to practice every day now :D I just stood him a little bit in front of me to see how long he could stand by himself now and he took the 3 steps to get to me <3 Super Proud mummy.. looks like hes following in his big brothers footsteps and ill have a walker by 10 months :D yey

On Saturday Alex took 14 steps across my mum's living room to the christmas tree and swiped a chocolate tree decoration :haha: Looks like he's officially now a walker!

I was saying to a friend that George makes no attempt to sit up, even supported he would just flop forwards.
I sat him up to demonstrate and he stayed there .. :huh:
Oh my goodness me he can sit .. unsupported wahooooo :happydance:
That showed me!! :haha:

My lg finally rolled from back to tummy FULLY. She's been trying and almost succeeding for some time now but couldn't quite figure out how to move her arm. I am one proud momma!

Let go of the babygate while standing and tried to take a step towards the Christmas tree. She almost made it.

Ella now rolls back to belly (all the time!) And managed belly to back once. She also pushes herself along the floor backwards with her feet :)

The past 2 weeks, Annika has been sleeping 10-11 hours straight without eating during the night!!!

Today she actually did 12.5 hours straight!!

I'm so proud of my big girl, and am NOT taking it for granted, as I know it could change. But for now, I'm enjoying it.

The past 2 weeks, Annika has been sleeping 10-11 hours straight without eating during the night!!!

Today she actually did 12.5 hours straight!!

I'm so proud of my big girl, and am NOT taking it for granted, as I know it could change. But for now, I'm enjoying it.

Well done Annika!
We're down to only twice a night and I just wait til after the first waking to go to bed (it's at midnight). That way I only have to wake once a night.

Samuel is starting to pull himself up to standing.

This morning I woke up to chatting at 6 am. I thought it was my daughter and kept asking DH who is talking so early. Apparently it was DS. Mind blown. Sounded like a real toddler lol he is getting pretty good at copying sounds I guess. Also today he is 4 months old! Still zero sleep and now naps are screwed up too.

A couple of days ago phoebe rolled over to the left! She has always gone right!

on christmas day lo walked from one side of my sisters large living room to the other... AND I MISSED IT! lol.

and ds1 has learned to say ho ho ho merry christmas and me want more please :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->