• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the diet begins!!

blessfull

Reaction score
My diet has started! I am disgusted in myself weighing 20 stone! :cry: im sooo embarrassed! :nope:

Any tips and advice

Hi :wave: my name is Lovey. I also recently started exercising n healthy eating, while its been 3 weeks since I started and I lost 5 kg :).. For excercise I do Zumba twice a day for 7 days a week lol I'm addicted!. With the Healthy eating I would go to a dieticition. Good Luck

Hi there.

Good luck on your journey. We started off at similar weights (I was 19 st 0.5 lbs)

I lost almost 70 lbs but gained some back after my wedding but I've restarted this week. I go to weight watchers and exercise.

Best of luck hun- it took having my LO to really motivate me to lose, not only the baby weight, but the additional 15lbs I had wanted to lose for a long time... not sure what 20 stones is, but it sounds so little! ;) At my heaviest (as an adult) I was 185lbs... I'm now 156 lbs :) so size 14 to 8... I honestly wasn't sure I'd ever see that size again! I'm still 10lbs over my "high school" weight- but I'm 39, not 16! :haha:

For me- motivation was the main key! But, I used the Loseit phone app to track my calories and excercise... taking lots of gym classes, and walking loads after my LO was born (with her in tow)-- and just eating better, not great, but better ;) You'll get there hun!!!

:hi: i weigh the same :( and starting today! we can do it together :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->