The difference between 2 tests so beware * pic included *

bettybee1

Reaction score
Hi , I just thought I would post these to show the difference between 2 test I would recommend the green handle ones !!! Also the blue handle ones gave me faint second lines the whole month !!!

Attachments

• 5c362ff2.jpg
    5c362ff2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 31
Well they both looks positive for sure so they both seem accurate. I always have a second line too.

Just saying becoz it an be very confusing the green handle one went obvousily neg about 24 hrs after the blue ones always look like this for 4-5 days

I use both (POASA) I like the blue ones as they show a line all the time but it does get darker, if I just used the green one O would creep up on me too fast. The green one does give a blaring positive though, i also back it up with a digi lol

Good luck xx

I LOVE the green OPK tests!

When I finally got my blazing positive this month I actually did a little happy dance around the apartment!

Yeah me too I normally just use the blue ones an get really stressed becoz they really hard to read as they always have nearly pos lines but the green ones are like bang !!!! Your gunna ov so reassuring !!! Lol x

Definitely! Like BANG! Blaring positive green OPK right away...

I was so thrilled...

So, do you have any advice on the green OPK tests & best times to BD following a positive? Per the instructions that came with the tests, it said 24 to 48 hours... I figured the sooner, the better.

I got my BANGING positive at 12:20pm on 7/8, we BD'd around 3pm that day, & I OPK tested again around 3am the following morning (still positive...) That afternoon... nothing. Not even my usual very faint line. It's been that way since my first positive, not even a hint of a positive result.

My husband's schedule did not allow for us to try again after 3pm on 7/8... he works like crazy, so getting an amazing positive on a day that he was home was a blessing!

I have also been having sore nipples for the past few days... good sign or no sign in your opinion? I am currently hoping to implant soon & test as early as next Friday, 7/20! Totally freaking out over here... I hate the 2WW! :confused:

Oh gosh I can relate like many people on the 2 ww it's torture well I temp aswell and I ovulated 24 hours after confirmed by pain & temp I didn't get pregnant but I had sex everyday apart from ov day as my hubby went back to camp boo but Iam sure just bedding when you got your pos should be efficient enough when I hit preg with my dd I had sex 2days before my pos opk and never had sex after so th sperm must have lived for 4-5 days aslong as your hubbys sperm is okay & you don't have dry cm I think bedding when you did will be perfectly fine xxx

Thank you, bettybee1! :hugs:

I really appreciate your advice...

I am ready to hear any sort of good words right now...

Your welcome huni just try too relax ano it's really hard but I had a chemical in may and am sure it was becoz I was extremely stressed probley not but I don't thinkit helped the matter lol , and I would really advise not too test till at least 11dpo as when I have had my chemicals I've always got BFP 9dpo then ur gets fainter 10dpo then by 11 dpo it's gone already Docters advise against testing so early as 70% of conceptions end this way and too me it's just as heartbreaking as having a chemical too losing A baby at 8 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->