-The DIY club-

Wow the nappies turned out fab erin. Very cool! Loving those bibs too! Very cute! My PUL still hasn't arrived! :( Boo! x

I loves them!! It makes my boring part of stash not so boring!! I have/had 25 white tots bots!! now they are mixed with red and yellow :D And i had 20 motherease which are now mixed too :D

I love my 'boring' nappies they work so well and now they arent so boring!!

Hope your PUL comes soon hun!!

Erin- The tie-dying turned out well- I like the red!

pinks- cute bibs!

plumfairy- hope the pul arrives soon!

I just have a couple snaps left to add to a little kimono sun cover-up I've been making for Emma. Can't decide if I want to bother with sewing some on or wait til my kam snaps arrive. Also started making a butterfly applique for the bum of a nappy.

The kam snaps work brilliantly hun!! They are so much better than the ones i sewn on!!

My only concern with the kam snaps on the kimono is that the fabric is really thin and they might hold together a bit too strong and eventually pull through the fabric :shrug: Of course, I am still looking for any opportunity to use the kam snaps once they arrive :haha:

Ummm maybe cut lil squares of a stronger fabric to back the kams?

ETA if that makes any sense? lol im tired so explaining things aint working too well!!

That's an idea- I have some time to decide since it's shipping from Hong Kong :wacko: If I'm feeling ambitious I could always do the sewing snaps for now and put the kam snaps on later :shrug:

what kind of matterial do people use for there bibs? and i made a sock monkey! its so cute lol an omg those came out amazing colours i like the red lol

Attachments

• p_00780.jpg
    p_00780.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 8
Yea soo bright!! I was scared they were gonna go pink!!

i just buy the fq of material, i think its cotton then i just bought a big fleece and cut it down for what i need. its soaks calebs dribble up a lot.

I loves them!! It makes my boring part of stash not so boring!! I have/had 25 white tots bots!! now they are mixed with red and yellow :D And i had 20 motherease which are now mixed too :D

I love my 'boring' nappies they work so well and now they arent so boring!!

Hope your PUL comes soon hun!!

They're fantastic! They turned out brill, did your machine rubber seal change colour too?

After washing a few times the blue came out the seal... and the red and yellow didnt effect it at all :D

you can do it that way. ive measured it 18"lenght then 14" each side for the triangle point.x

hi girls look what i've made. Im pretty proud of myself , they took a couple of hours to do but i took my time. just got to try them out now xx

Attachments

• 26062010451.jpg
    26062010451.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6
Awww so cute! I made logan some shorts but couldnt figure the crotch out!!

its is a bit awkward but some how manged it. need to try and do a matching top now. either a t-shirt or shirt. might try shirt x

Hehehe that material reminds me of children in need and pudsy bear!! (i have the same stuff here!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->