The down hill slop begins...

ProudArmyWife

2 Princesses & PG with #3
Reaction score
I've come to the middle of my cycle now and am on that downward slop to AF or that beautiful :bfp: anyone wanna join me? I have approx a 30-32 day cycle. Currently on cd16 and counting down. We've :sex: every other day since cd10 so crossing my fingers and toes that we get lucky this month!

I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. Hope our wait goes fast!

I hope I can hold out until 10 dpo. We shall see :haha: With my first, I got a positive then.

Hi! We bd yesterday and I'm Oing today, I've been away so we've only managed to bd the afternoon I got home! 28 day cycle here so I'm on cd14 today, should be 1 dpo tomorrow.

I should be Oing anyday now, fingers crossed we make it. BD the other night, we are planning to tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully gonna catch that egg!

Jenzy fingers crossed you can hold out :haha: I'm hoping to make it to no earlier than 12dpo/Father's Day. I think it would be so amazing to get a :bfp: on a day like Father's Day 😄

Mummyduck fingers crossed that one bd was your lucky one :flower:

Gennifare happy bding!! 😄😄

So what's everyone's back story? Let's make this tww pass quickly!

I am 25 and DH is 29. We have two beautiful little girls one who is 5 and one who turns 3 in just a few short week :cry: hoping for a blue bundle to complete our family but wil be perfectly content with another pink one as long as we end up with a healthy baby we are happy.

Thanks Proudarmywife! Been having very strong O pains all day so you never know, we might catch it! Only our first month back ttc so not feeling stressed about it yet.

So I am 30 dh is 32, and our little boy is 2.5 and in need of a sibling! We have just moved from UK to USA so all our plans last year were very much focused on the move. My sils wedding is in July and I had so many comments about not ruining her day being pregnant that we waited for this reason too (sucks huh?!! 😢) now we've had enough of waiting and want another in our family. I'm excited, scared, anxious as to how it will all play out but have had so much support on here!

Thanks Proudarmywife! Been having very strong O pains all day so you never know, we might catch it! Only our first month back ttc so not feeling stressed about it yet.

So I am 30 dh is 32, and our little boy is 2.5 and in need of a sibling! We have just moved from UK to USA so all our plans last year were very much focused on the move. My sils wedding is in July and I had so many comments about not ruining her day being pregnant that we waited for this reason too (sucks huh?!! 😢) now we've had enough of waiting and want another in our family. I'm excited, scared, anxious as to how it will all play out but have had so much support on here!

Ooo where in the US did you move to? And wow those comments aren't very nice 😞 I'm sure the were probably meant in good fun though but still.

FX for you proudarmywife. Hope it's ok to change the subject slightly, but my husband is also in the army. He's been in for 12 years and he is taking a bit of a change in his career which is meaning that he is away more often and often without much notice. I'm quite use to being at home on my own, he's been on a few deployments (6-7 months) and other exercises and courses for 2-12 weeks long. But it's so much harder when we are TTC. Because I need him to be home when I'm ovulating and we never know if he will be. I have this dreeded feeling that he'll be deployed again before we can conceive our first. Have you got any advice? :)

FX for you proudarmywife. Hope it's ok to change the subject slightly, but my husband is also in the army. He's been in for 12 years and he is taking a bit of a change in his career which is meaning that he is away more often and often without much notice. I'm quite use to being at home on my own, he's been on a few deployments (6-7 months) and other exercises and courses for 2-12 weeks long. But it's so much harder when we are TTC. Because I need him to be home when I'm ovulating and we never know if he will be. I have this dreeded feeling that he'll be deployed again before we can conceive our first. Have you got any advice? :)

Big hugs! That's def hard. I would say just take it day by day. :sex: as much as you can whenever you can. It only takes that one time so anything is possible 😄 Actually the month we conceived dd1 was our one month between him coming back from a 1 month training class and him deploying for a year. Good luck :dust:

Ooo where in the US did you move to? And wow those comments aren't very nice 😞 I'm sure the were probably meant in good fun though but still.

We moved to Northern Virginia!

A bit worried if I'm pg this month my dress won't fit! I've heard you pop so much sooner with #2 eek!

A bit worried if I'm pg this month my dress won't fit! I've heard you pop so much sooner with #2 eek!

That can be true but not always 😄 I think like everything else it varies woman to woman.

Hello we are actually stationed here in Va (Norfolk)

small world.

congrats on your journey TTC fx this will be a short journey for you!

I totally understand and sometimes I wonder If this is why me and my husband have had such bad luck! My husband is navy and he comes and goes a lot as well.... then on top of the underweighs and deployments he has duty every 6th day which means he has to stay the night on his ship to hold the fort down..... Its very inconvenient when ttc. I wish I could give you some advice but its frustrating for me as well.... I just keep reminding myself that hes getting out in a year and that helps me. Im not sure what your husbands plans are though.... always here if you ever need to vent though we have def been through our ups and downs with the military life!

My BIL/SIL is going to D.C. with the military starting July 1st. Small world! haha

I've got an almost 3 year old but just started trying for a second. I've had my mirena out since September but I don't really think my hormones are normal yet STILL!!

Big hugs! That's def hard. I would say just take it day by day. :sex: as much as you can whenever you can. It only takes that one time so anything is possible 😄 Actually the month we conceived dd1 was our one month between him coming back from a 1 month training class and him deploying for a year. Good luck :dust:

Well my DH is probably being sent away with the army this month. He leaves on the 18th June and I'll probably ovulate on the 23rd. Feeling so frustrated.

Maybe we should start a military wives thread? Sorry I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

Aww Sarah that sucks 😞 Get some bd in the few days before he leaves you never know what might happen 😄 How long will he be gone for? Or do you not know? And I don't mind at all! Hijack away gives us something else to focus on :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->