The Dummy...

Ell.Bishh

Alex's Mammy & TTC #2!
Reaction score
My mam says that Alex should be weaned off his dummy now that he's 7 months because his teeth are coming in now a lot quicker (his 2 bottom ones have suddenly just sprouted up after months of pain with them and theres more waiting to cut through and she's worried that because he constantly has his dummy his teeth will be all disformed (my cousin has a big gap in the shape of a dummy because he had it until he was 5). But I can't imagine how bad it would be if I didnt give him the dummy, if it falls out of his mouth when he's sleeping he screams the house down until its put back...should I just leave it until he's older and understands the "the dody fairy came and took it because your a big boy" story orshould I try and force him off it now? :wacko:

Damn my mother for caring so much :hissy:

It wouldnt harm him to keep it would it? :blush:

My two both loved there dummies & they gave them to santa in exchange for toys. My son was 2 & a half & my daughter was nearly 2. It didnt do them any harm & they loose there baby teeth anyway. Just my opinion!!

Yeahh good point about the baby teeth falling out.
I don't think I'd be able to cope tbh if he didnt have the dummy, sad but true, he is really attatched to it and as I said before, if it falls out for even a minute or so he screams the house down so god knows what he'd be like if I stole it off him :|

I really do hate it when the mother butts in haha

When you think its ready to let go of the dummies you will find a way.

The toy idea is good. Caitlin will leave her dummies in a nice pouch bag in the garden for teh fairies to leave her a special exchange when we feel its ready.

my mom told me she took all ours away when we were 3 months.
I think I will wait and see...
I know a girl who has a 20 month old and he pulls his out of his mouth to throw it at people!! :|

Nicole had hers till she was nearly 3, we gave hers to santa clause.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->