The Enormously [specific]DPO Symptom Spotting Thread. All are welcome :)

No problem at all hon, my pleasure and just speaking my mind on how I honestly saw it,oh and and there is nothing wrong about being too honest about your situation, thats is great personality trait to have :thumbup: I know that BCP can make you moody at the start, but I found after about 4 months I was totally good and evened out. I heard Yaz and Yasmin are very good, actually mood enhancing, no weight gain ect.. I was on Diane 35 for about 6 years or so (several strong bad ones before that), i liked Diane 35 as I used to have bad skin and that one made me flawless :) I didnt gain weight might have even lost a few pounds going on it but I have had some friends that didnt like their mood on it, so it is a bit individual. Try the Yaz or Yasmin, it has rav reviews on that one and good for skin too. BCP is suppose to even out your cycle, so it will help when you are ready one day too. (Of course not all women are fans of BCP and someone may comment on that)
talk soon, and keep me posted
xx
:hugs:

No problem at all hon, my pleasure and just speaking my mind on how I honestly saw it,oh and and there is nothing wrong about being too honest about your situation, thats is great personality trait to have :thumbup: I know that BCP can make you moody at the start, but I found after about 4 months I was totally good and evened out. I heard Yaz and Yasmin are very good, actually mood enhancing, no weight gain ect.. I was on Diane 35 for about 6 years or so (several strong bad ones before that), i liked Diane 35 as I used to have bad skin and that one made me flawless :) I didnt gain weight might have even lost a few pounds going on it but I have had some friends that didnt like their mood on it, so it is a bit individual. Try the Yaz or Yasmin, it has rav reviews on that one and good for skin too. BCP is suppose to even out your cycle, so it will help when you are ready one day too. (Of course not all women are fans of BCP and someone may comment on that)
talk soon, and keep me posted
xx
:hugs:

I got given the one they give everyone at my local clinic, wow how moody I was on that. I'd cry for no reason and fly at everyone..
I'm going to have a few words with the doctor and see what's the best for me, she already knows about all this pregancy scare and early AF so she'll probably be a big help, plus she doesn't judge :)
I've been adviced to go on the implant, but i want something I could get off easily as I want to try young when i'm legally and financially aloud to do so because my Dad has cancer and I want him to see his grandchild before he leaves this world.
I'll make sure i keep you posted and thanks again for all the advice :)

xx

Its so weird, temps all over the place, huge spike and drop. average is over 1/2 a degree F from last cycle. super short weird period, bewbie cramps... and horny as hell! oh please oh please oh please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->