The Enormously [specific]DPO Symptom Spotting Thread. All are welcome :)

I just tested with FMU and i got positives on both a FRER & ANSWER HPT!!! :wohoo:
Granted that the line is still very very faint and light, it was def. there and it def. appeared well within the 3 minute mark on both tests! Def. not evap lines!!!!!

This is my *OFFICIAL* announcement to BnB!!! Thanks so much girls!!!!!!!!!

Wow congratulations x

Still no :witch: for me and I am now on my third day of being late. my boobs feel slightly tender, my nipples hurt a bit and they feel heavy but trying not to look into anything cos if she does show up, the pain of it is really hard.

Was gagging this morning and once really thought something would come up.

Tummy still aches and I feel like she is really on her way. Surely I shouldnt feel like this for 3 days if I was preg?

Feeling VERY BLOATED and loss of appetite.

And VERY WINDY (sorry TMI)!!!
x:cry:

Hi girls

help needed

ive been TTC , for the 4 months now, and im not much use at charting etc

so i have no idea how far on i am etc etc.

i usually get a periio every 34 to 38 days , never the same any two months :-(

anyway, one day last week i had a nose bleed, ive had sore boobs and yesterday i had like spotting but it was extremly light pink and was just a wee amount, i normally just get red blood when it starts off light but you never know af could be on her way

can anyone help me and are these symptoms , know they have to be specific but i cant chart

well it appears that all my symptoms were just AF coming. :( My temp hit the floor this morning.

Guppy great news about your BFP

I havent been charting long i came off implanon and so i have no idea where my cycle is however just to give me something to focus on i have speculated the start of my cycle the day i had it out which was 30th dec.

We started ttc on what im counting as CD 10, i think i ovulated on CD 12/13 due to ewcm, ov pains etc.

Since then everyday i have been very tired, persistant heartburn everyday despite what i eat, crampy dull acheyness not like AF, i dont get sore bbs during AF and my bbs hve been really twingy. Im thinking this is all probably too early and my chart is only just started... it could be not having implanon in maybe mucking up my hormones.

Any suggestions girls???

I never had sore bewbs etc until after coming off of bc. isnt is a terribly mean symptom!!! if only we just had that when we were preggers.

this is definitive proof that God has to be a man. No woman, god or no, would put other women through what we go through lol

so true, i better not get sore bbs every af, i used to be so lucky when i was younger only minor cramps and short periods and a little pms.... but you change as you get older :( LOL

Hello ladies. How are we all doing today? Havn't heard much from yas! Keep in touch :)

Hii Girls, well I got directed to this thread for a gander so thought I'd let you all know..
I'm young and I'm in the WTT bit, but don't want to upset any of the girls on there.
I had an oopsie the other week on what I worked out to be my most fertile day :|
Oh and i've also posted the symptoms on another thread on here, but want as much advice and thoughts as poss.

Symptoms:

-When I had my 'oopsie' I got up, felt dizzy and went to the loo to be sick.
-A week later I was in work, felt dizzy and just had to run to the loo again to be sick.
-Just the feeling in my stomach.
-Stomach Cramps
-Really light brown bleeding.

I've worked out i'm about 22 days in my cycle, it confuses the hell out of me to be honest!

xx

here is a great website on symptoms and everything. I think you all will enjoy it.

https://www.mommyguide.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=20

here is a great website on symptoms and everything. I think you all will enjoy it.

https://www.mommyguide.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=20

Thanks for the link to the website.
I've got a few of them, so now i'll be driving myself crazy. haha.
Just got a feeling that i'm not though now, :wacko:

xx

i have developed the worst metallic taste in my mouth, like i have been sucking money!

So have I hun started late at night on 8po, had it all evening yesteray until I had some lemonade. I read that anything with citric acid helps, and it did!! How are you getting on, how many dpo? I am 10 today with BFN on internet 10miu cheapie!!:growlmad:

Looks like i'm out, my AF has came I think or it could just be a little bleed, 10 days early :wacko:

xx

Ok, now i'm getting scared.
A bit of a gush of blood when I woke up and now it's going off again.
:dohh:

I hate my body right now, confuses me every single month!

Oh and incase any of you are wondering i'm WTT but don't want to upset any of the girlies on there and got directed to this thread and a few others on this part of the website!

Hello Raindrops, you are more than welcome to be on this thread or any of the others in TTC, so first off a big hello and welcome. :flower: I have read a few of your posts and I think you are incredibly brave to say the truth of what is going on with you. Hon, we have all been there, been young and paranoid that the contraception didnt take ect...and worrying about a possible BFP when you are not quite ready or planning. The good news is I really think you are not, and I think this is the result you are hoping for, IB would definitely not gush it would only be tiny spotting. I know its frustrating when your body plays tricks, a good way to get your body on a schedule with your period is to go on a low dose BCP, that is what I did, there are so many good kinds out now.
Anyway hon, please keep us posted but I think you are okay.
also you have a tremendously positive attitude and I think you could have handled if you were as well.
Big hugs :hugs:

Hello Raindrops, you are more than welcome to be on this thread or any of the others in TTC, so first off a big hello and welcome. :flower: I have read a few of your posts and I think you are incredibly brave to say the truth of what is going on with you. Hon, we have all been there, been young and paranoid that the contraception didnt take ect...and worrying about a possible BFP when you are not quite ready or planning. The good news is I really think you are not, and I think this is the result you are hoping for, IB would definitely not gush it would only be tiny spotting. I know its frustrating when your body plays tricks, a good way to get your body on a schedule with your period is to go on a low dose BCP, that is what I did, there are so many good kinds out now.
Anyway hon, please keep us posted but I think you are okay.
also you have a tremendously positive attitude and I think you could have handled if you were as well.
Big hugs :hugs:

Thankyou so much, you won't realise how much that post has just made me smile :)... i've got a lot of stick from other people on BnB so thankyou so so much :hugs:.
I'm too honest on this site probably, but I tend to think if it's the truth then oh what the heck i'll say it anyway.. haha.
I think i'm going to go on the pill, seemed to sort my periods out last time even if it made me a moody git.
AF I think has come now..
But no doubt i'll be worrying all again that I am pregnant soon because I can't help but worry.

Thankyou for the advice, means a lot :hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back